It is currently 2017-09-23 0:10

Armor

• Author

valgory

Armor

Post2016-04-06 9:45

Hi every one,

Druss here helper from SEA server,

Thought i would put some info in here on armor and you heroes.

It must be said that armor is what wins matches, Some people say its all about nat 5 summons, which although help alot, they are also bad with out good armor. So getting your armor right is very important

- Firstly 1, 2, 3, and 4 Star armor are not worth +15 that is a huge waist of coins make them +12 only to get max benafit from the sub stats.

- Ony slots 2 4 and 6, chest, left shoulder, and right leg, need to be +15 the other 3 are good at +12 (once again for sub stats)

- Slots 2, 4, and 6 should always be % armor or only flat stat is speed ( only excpetion is for units like wind pang de and fire xq) a flat stat slot 2 4 6 with awesome speed subs will do although not ideal.

-Low level players (below 20) at this level, the amount of armor you have it is not essential that you have a 4 peice and 2 peice set of armor, just use the best u can, running 3 tiger sets if u have nice slot 2 4 6 is a good option

- Mid level players (up to lvl 40 but low sucess in trials and arena) this is the point at which u need to be +15 your main slots (2,4,6) and then working on getting your teams speed synced (making sure they go in the right order).

-By the time you are at top level in arena and trails you will have a very good idea how things should be armored, then its just fine tuning your team dynamics.

- Last thing i will put in here is that the same hero can have same armor sets but different main slots (2,4,6) depending on their use, weather its for arena, trials, or TOB. Wind zgl is a good example. having 3x def armor makes it hit hard but bad for arena, and 3x hp makes it good for arena but not as good for trails or tob.

Also it is quite common for heroes to have 2 or 3 effectives builds depending exactly waht you want to use them for, so when asking for advice please let me know what hero adn what you want ot use it for.

Please comment your ideas or thoughts in these forums and LETS TALK ARMOR

Last edited by valgory on 2016-04-06 10:13, edited 3 times in total.

taku

Re: Armor

Post2016-04-06 9:52

Good initiative drugs but i think need more detailed general armor guide drugs. Like % of 4, 5, 6* of armor in max lvl. Where to farm the arnor etc.

valgory

Post2016-04-06 10:19

[quote="星を 追いかけて@fb"]

Good initiative drugs but i think need more detailed general armor guide drugs. Like % of 4, 5, 6* of armor in max lvl. Where to farm the arnor etc.

[/quote]

See this is what comes out of a forum post, i have put some information in, and now you have made a suggestion, I could put a 2 page post on armor there but not many people would read it, so i put basics then some one questsions, i add mroe info, more questsions, then peopel get what they want, not what i think they want.

So if there is any thing specific you would like to see put in this thread i will add it in as a reply to your comment. 

when it comes to farming armor i shall put that in when people ask
:)

taku

Post2016-04-06 11:56

I think u should make more advanced guide about units or specific unit armor drugs, cus i think i already cover for the newbie one LOL.

Thats like how to build a water diaochan? 

Joseph3827

Post2016-04-17 2:34

Test

Alvin Wong Kai Jian@fb

Post2016-04-22 17:17

Ign: ZeroSteins

Server: PTK - SEA

I want to know the trick about on how to 15+ 6* armor lol. Any advice except for counting my luck, money(in game and real) and half-off jewels event for upgrading to 15+ 6* armor?

valgory

Post2016-04-25 8:28

Zero,

Sadly bro there is no trick to doing armor to +15 some people might tell you there is but its all random jsut liek summoning hero's

Return to Guides & FAQ