Arena team building for newbies

• Author

valgory

Arena team building for newbies

Post2016-04-07 2:26

Hi there Druss you friends SEA helper here

Building an arena team

Basics.

There are 3 main types of arena team speed kill, tanky damage , or sustain team.

At low level you will mainly try speed kill and mainly come up against these team, so i will describe how to build a team

Private, Sergent, Leutenant, and captain to soem extent ranks are alot about speed.

-Main element of an arena team is SPEED HERO, you want to go first. For this you will generally use one of the following

- Fire XQ, Xiao Qiao

-Wind PD, Pand De

-Water JW, Jiang Wei

these are the most commonky used, but u can use

-Water GN, Gan Ning

-Water CWJ, Cai Wenji

-Water DF, Ding Feng

They do the same thing get you first turn

-Secondly a buffer to buff you nuker or dps which u will use to kill the enemy, ask in game what your best one of these is, alot of peopel can help you there, commonly peopel use Fire Liao Hua at start of game because he can buff attack and crit rate

- Thirdly you need to kill peaople so you will have a damage (dps), this can be any thing that is going to hit hard and get some kills, at low level a fire WY can do the trick, or a wind ZXC or sum thing like that, ask in game what your best DPS/Nuker is.

- Last spot is very versatile and depends on what you have and wha tyou are facing. But if will either be a healer, buff remover, reviver or second Nuker.

Now that we have the basic elements of a PVP arena team sorted, we need them to go in the right order, The order is

Speed hero> buffer> Nuker> then nuke number 2 or support.

This changes if u have a buff remover or a defence debuffer in your team, Then they go b4 your damage dealers, which go last.

This is a very basic guide, So please ask questions about it and ill add to it as you ask questions, and try up every ones level or arena skill.

Main point of arens SPEED KILLS, YOU WANT TO GO FIRST!!!!!!

As you get further up in arena you need to speed sync very closely and choose your team based on your enemy team, so if you are more advanced in arena, put your rank and team in here and ask specifics and i will try answer your questions.

Clueless

Re: Arena team building for newbies

Post2016-04-07 2:28

This is incomplete at the moment and i will be producing a full one list the full list of armor from 4* to 6*

This is the modifications that were made and posted on PTK FB page

Clueless

taku

Re: Arena team building for newbies

Post2016-04-07 4:00

[quote="Liam Greaves@fb"]

This is incomplete at the moment and i will be producing a full one list the full list of armor from 4* to 6*

This is the modifications that were made and posted on PTK FB page

Clueless

[/quote]

Nice u found it for me clue xD. I will put on General armor guide if u dont mind.

Return to Guides & FAQ