It is currently 2017-09-23 0:06

Quest and Trial Units Guide for Newbie

• Author

taku

Quest and Trial Units Guide for Newbie

Post2016-04-07 15:01

The game is consist of PVP and PVE, for new player its adviced to focus on PVE 1st make a strong basic for trials and quest.

To do that need a good unit to start, some call em 4kings but its actually theres more than 4. Lets call em The Essentials lol.

This units will carry you thru from early game until end game with good armor, best thing about them is easy to get and practically FREE.

What are those? How to get and armor them?

WIND XIAO QIAO / AERIS

Obtainable for free just follow the tutorial, normal scroll, advance scroll, wind scroll

Recommended Armors: 3x Eternal or Divine-Eternal with HP%/HP%/HP% 

She excels as support healer and reviver units ( its hard to get another reviver early game, unless you are lucky or spender)

WIND BULLIAN / NIKITA

Obtainable from WInd day Hero Trial (Thursday), mystery merchant, normal scroll
Recommended Armors: Tempest-Eternal or Tempest-Phoenix with SPD/HP%/HP%

Optional armor: CC (crowd control) build Kylin-Phoenix SPD/HP%/ACC

Her DEF and ATK buff along with her AOE SPD debuff is crucial to improve team survival, her ACC down debuff helps also

WIND PANG DE / JERRET

Obtainable only from summon normal scroll, wind scroll, advance scroll

Recommended Armors: Tempest-Phoenix or Tempest-Eternal with SPD/HP%/HP% or SPD/HP%/ACC

Known as speed buffer his 2nd skill ATK and DEF break debuff helps weaken trial boss. He also excels at PVP in SPD team

WATER CAO ZHI / CHEVALIER
Obtainable from Water day Hero Trial (Wednesday), mystery merchant , nomal scrol

Recommended Armors: Divine-Phoenix/Eternal or Tempest-Phoenix/Eternal with HP%/HP%/HP%

His role as cleanser is crucial when fighting enemy with alot of debuff

HOLY HUANG GAI / VALIN

Obtainable from Holy day Hero Trial (Sunday), holy and evil scroll
Recommended Armors: Divine-Tiger or 3x Eternal with HP%/CritRate/HP%
A good tank units with great healing passive. He heals entire team 12% of his max HP if he lands crit attack.

HOLY WEI YAN / BARLOC

Obtainable from Holy day Hero Trial (Sunday), holy and evil scroll

Recommended Armors: Divine-Phoenix with HP%/HP%/HP% or HP%/HP%/ACC

Versatile unit he have good amount of aoe heal + refill ATB, remove buff and def break debuff. A must have units!

So thats all for the guide. If any of you my fans have further question regarding the units mention above, feel free to reply the thread. THX ciao!

*UPDATED WITH POCKET SUMMONER NAME

*Credit to Jemmy/Lorenna for give me her love and encouragement for me to carry on this thread XD

Last edited by taku on 2016-04-16 12:08, edited 2 times in total.

Filipe Yum@fb

Re: Quest and Trial Units Guide for Newbie

Post2016-04-07 17:07

Interesting! Thanks for the guide!

Would be great if in the future you would be able to expand on this and type out some possible upgrades in each area (for example i have wind lu meng and water gan ning, should i still stick to the heroes in your guide for example?)

taku

Re: Quest and Trial Units Guide for Newbie

Post2016-04-08 2:26

[quote="Filipe Yum@fb"]

Interesting! Thanks for the guide!

Would be great if in the future you would be able to expand on this and type out some possible upgrades in each area (for example i have wind lu meng and water gan ning, should i still stick to the heroes in your guide for example?)

[/quote]

Hello felipe we planning on making an advanced unit guide for those. stay tuned in the forum. 

Return to Guides & FAQ