It is currently 2017-11-24 20:22

Guild wars

• Author

valgory

Guild wars

Post2016-04-14 9:40

Hi guys, Druss here your friendly SEA server helper.

As you should all have figured out by now Guild wars has just come out, 2attacks in.  As with every thing when it comes out people will love or hate sertain aspects, and bugs will need to be ironed out and fixed...

So i ahve been asked to create this threar to gaterconstructive feedback to impore this for every one.

So please list any ideas you have to fix certain aspects or 2 make it more enjoyable, this will be seen by GM and passed on to devs. so please be constructive.

Some ideas are

- Attack times and limits, 

- Guild matching systems

- Buffing your vehicles.

Please also if u have things that you love about it say these also.

And hopefully we will also get feed back and clarification any things you guys want 2 know.

Peace, And keep it constructive and free of bad language

taku

Re: Guild wars

Post2016-04-14 13:30

Ign: taku989

Server: PTK-SEA

Hi drugs XD

Current GW sytem still has alot of missmatch imo heres my idea

1.Limit attack in war to 3 per player (this benefit entire guild to prevent selfish solo player take all the pt)

2.Guild match system based on rangking pt in war to balance the GW, maybe make rank system like arena reset each 2 week (6 war cumulative pt)

3.Vehicle buff and guild boost defenitely need revamp. it takes too much effort (gem), coin and gold to awaken vehicle and buff the guild to only effective for 1 war. Either make the buff last a week or lower the required gem, coin and gold to buff.

(another idea is to make us know what guild we will face next, so if its on par or stronger guild we can buff at the right time)

Clueless

Post2016-04-14 21:08

Hey drugs, taku

Ign: Clueless

For the guild wars system I agree with taku and the awakening of vehicles takes too many powerful gems if this was decreased to weak and natural gems it would make it easier.

The morale system is too expensive aswell it takes too long to enhance it past the different levels.

For knowing who is actually deployed in the guild war, a checklist should be added to make it easier for guild leaders or co leads and if somebody isnt placed it shoud allow a notification to be sent to that people who arent already placed.

Hope this helps

Pacolypse

Post2016-04-14 21:32

IGN: Pacolypse

Eng Sea

Should have a notification sent to all players when it's time to deploy,

And again when it's time to attack. 

And I agree with Druss, Taku & Clue..

Lower the element gems to awaken the vehicles,

And the morale boost asks for way too much as well.

Pacolypse

Post2016-04-20 1:27

And how about that guild "shot" lol

valgory

Post2016-04-21 5:16

Ok, so my review on Guild wars.

-  The system of buffing has very little info, needs to say sumt hing like 200 gold needed to lvl 4 buff so u know how much 2 contribute.

-  The guild match up is EXTREEEEEMMMMMLLLLLYYYYY BAD, he have had the top guild in game 2x 1 guild that was way way below us and then the rest have had no def set at all. 

- The guild matching ststem should be based on guild wars ranking... if u are ranked 100, u fight sum 1 from within rank 90-110 to make it more even, just like arena.

- Attacking as many times as u like is also a VERY VERY VERY bad idea, it needs 2 be on a timer for example u can attack once an hour so that people cant destroy bad guilds solo and get all the contrabution points. In 1 and a half weeks i have managed 2 sucsessfull attacks on enemy guilds, and im in top 150 of arena. that is so bad match making.

U can hate me all you want for saying this, but get some info of summoners war guild wars match making system and use that, because that is good, your guys 1 is NON EXISTANT.

I would advise that the guild wars unlimited attacking and guild matching system needs 2 be fixed ASAP as it is what has had people returning to the game and staying playing, and so far it is VERY VERY VERY disapointing to almost the entire ptk comunity.

Please private message me if u want more input from me GM's but very very unhappy with guild wars so far makes me want 2 go back 2 my old games lol

taku

Post2016-04-21 9:24

[quote="valgory"]

Ok, so my review on Guild wars.

-  The system of buffing has very little info, needs to say sumt hing like 200 gold needed to lvl 4 buff so u know how much 2 contribute.

-  The guild match up is EXTREEEEEMMMMMLLLLLYYYYY BAD, he have had the top guild in game 2x 1 guild that was way way below us and then the rest have had no def set at all. 

- The guild matching ststem should be based on guild wars ranking... if u are ranked 100, u fight sum 1 from within rank 90-110 to make it more even, just like arena.

- Attacking as many times as u like is also a VERY VERY VERY bad idea, it needs 2 be on a timer for example u can attack once an hour so that people cant destroy bad guilds solo and get all the contrabution points. In 1 and a half weeks i have managed 2 sucsessfull attacks on enemy guilds, and im in top 150 of arena. that is so bad match making.

U can hate me all you want for saying this, but get some info of summoners war guild wars match making system and use that, because that is good, your guys 1 is NON EXISTANT.

I would advise that the guild wars unlimited attacking and guild matching system needs 2 be fixed ASAP as it is what has had people returning to the game and staying playing, and so far it is VERY VERY VERY disapointing to almost the entire ptk comunity.

Please private message me if u want more input from me GM's but very very unhappy with guild wars so far makes me want 2 go back 2 my old games lol

[/quote]

Lol I'm with u drugs very frustrating.

I see the problem start from registering for guild war. Need to make registration and deploy in one day. Set minimal troop deploy to join war (this prevents dead guild participate). A guild that hasn't met min deploy can't register.

War matching system need to be based on guild war point ranks, this will balance the war, and be more exciting & fair for all. Only 1st war should be randomized.

About the new scouting system not sure how it works yet but if we able to see our next opponents that will be a big help to prepare and set boost for war accordingly.

And last about attacking in war. If dev don't want to limit this at least need a cool down system so 1 person won't destroy everything in under 10 min xD. Cooldown 1hour for each attack is should be good I think.

Hope the dev read this and consider the idea for better GW

valgory

Post2016-04-22 19:30

Once again another war i cant attacking in, this is our 2nd war in 2 weeks where we can partisipate and attack as a guild, and the enemy wasnt fuly deployed, not far off it. 

So because there is abosulutyl no limit to the amount of times a guild memeber can attack, after 3 hours of a war being open i cant attack at all caasue the enemy is dead, 

THIS IS ABOSULUTYL RETARDED, a guild war should simply put be GUARINTEED that every one can get in attacks, In summoners war u get 3 attacks for every one in the guild, and even after the enemy is defeated there is a chance for every one to use up there attacks to aquire guild points.

If u arnt going to give a limit to the attacks, or a time frame to the attacks, then please make it so that when an enemy team is defeated it takes the points away fromt he guild as it is now, but once the enemy guild is defeated they can still be hit by members of the other guild so that EVERY has a chance to get attacks in

Now we have bought out some quite good new heroes, and these heros cost guid points to buy, due to this match up system and guild attack system we have people like my self with only 200 guild points vs people with over double that, so it is un fair and i believe becasue of the 

MONUMENTALLY BAD way this guild wars ssytem operates compensation should be give 

Also the idea of individual rank in guild wars is counterproductive with the current attackign fail as it encourages people to attack as much as they can and forget about their guildies.

Return to Game Discussion