It is currently 2017-12-18 18:15

Mid/Late game

• Author

epictrollninja

Mid/Late game

Post2016-04-23 11:47

Hello, newish player here, i also play games like Summoners wars, and from games like those most of the time there are characters that you aim to obtain or are staples, i was wondering what are those characters for this game, i don't want to 5 star a character that gets outclassed very early. What are the standard/core characters that most people should be aiming to get? Or is this game still too new? to have a defined meta?

Yannick Vankerkhove@google

Re: Mid/Late game

Post2016-04-25 2:17

[quote="epictrollninja"]

Hello, newish player here, i also play games like Summoners wars, and from games like those most of the time there are characters that you aim to obtain or are staples, i was wondering what are those characters for this game, i don't want to 5 star a character that gets outclassed very early. What are the standard/core characters that most people should be aiming to get? Or is this game still too new? to have a defined meta?

[/quote]

If you're talking about pvp then I recommend Blowie, Tennesee, Sonja, Chevalier, Guan Yin (Not available currently), Boxer, Saint, Haxie, Annie and Amazon. Every girl is good in the right conditions though, but these are just the most used in top lvl play.

Return to Guides & FAQ