It is currently 2017-12-14 20:50

Champion is too difficult

• Author

Nightale

Champion is too difficult

Post2016-05-09 7:07

In my opinion, Champion is too difficult. My first try is already 3-5 level above me, so it is impossible for me to clear the first round.

Please lower the difficulty for early round, or it is ZERO CHANCE to clear it.

Draco Angelus@fb

Re: Champion is too difficult

Post2016-05-13 4:37

[quote="Nightale"]

In my opinion, Champion is too difficult. My first try is already 3-5 level above me, so it is impossible for me to clear the first round.

Please lower the difficulty for early round, or it is ZERO CHANCE to clear it.

[/quote]

^

Guess it depends....what level is your academy? what level are your girls? I cleared it the first time I tried champion....I cleared half one day and half the other. Healed them with my Geisha every chance I got though so it might be possible not to make it too far until you're higher level.

Try to gear up your girls too. All of mine were Blue except for 1 being Green+1 though just needed 1piece to promote to Blue.
They were all the same level as my academy was at the time. I try to make sure they are always the academy level or 1 lower since they will still gain exp until they reach 99.99% exp(Example: Academy is lvl 30....Girl is lvl 30 with 99.99% exp towards lvl 31)

Even when the enemy girls were higher level than mine on Champion...mine would still destroy theirs. I just had to time my interrupts/stun/knockbacks and heals at the right times.

Return to Game Discussion