It is currently 2018-05-22 4:19

Sanc Boss dies to easily

• Author

KanjasLeande

Sanc Boss dies to easily

Post2018-01-20 23:12

Ever since the server merge, the Sanc Boss on Sundays dies before everyone who is actively playing can even get in their first strike.  It lasts one to two seconds from start to finish.  She dies so fast it is impossible to check server, or personal ranking as the screen freezes once she is killed.  Some players who are there get no rewards for playing, since the Sanc Boss dies before they can get in the first strike.  After Sanc Boss, I write to GM.  They always say they are working on it.  Now two months later, it still isnt fixed.   Im not so sure they are actually working on it.  If you have experienced the same problem, please share your input.

NomumTommy

Re: Sanc Boss dies to easily

Post2018-01-20 23:23

Agreed. And it is especially undermining to the players who spend gold to donate flowers in Valkyrie Trail. This reminds me of the time FW was broken for an extended period of time.  I'm almost certain that nothing is being done about it. GM collects the gold from players trying to boost their BC, then turns around and sells their gold back to them. What a racket.  I'd advise players to not spend gold on this event until it improves! 

[quote="KanjasLeande"]

Ever since the server merge, the Sanc Boss on Sundays dies before everyone who is actively playing can even get in their first strike.  It lasts one to two seconds from start to finish.  She dies so fast it is impossible to check server, or personal ranking as the screen freezes once she is killed.  Some players who are there get no rewards for playing, since the Sanc Boss dies before they can get in the first strike.  After Sanc Boss, I write to GM.  They always say they are working on it.  Now two months later, it still isnt fixed.   Im not so sure they are actually working on it.  If you have experienced the same problem, please share your input.

[/quote]

Angel

Re: Sanc Boss dies to easily

Post2018-01-21 2:43

[quote="NomumTommy"]

Agreed. And it is especially undermining to the players who spend gold to donate flowers in Valkyrie Trail. This reminds me of the time FW was broken for an extended period of time.  I'm almost certain that nothing is being done about it. GM collects the gold from players trying to boost their BC, then turns around and sells their gold back to them. What a racket.  I'd advise players to not spend gold on this event until it improves! 

[quote="KanjasLeande"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

the developers are working on it, please dont worry

Return to Customer Support