Can't exchange Luia retinue card

Jabbit

Can't exchange Luia retinue card

Post by Jabbit » 2018-01-26 23:17

In retinue card Handbook, League of Goddess, the Exchange buttons of both Luia and Tia are not active (I can't click them), despite I have both as buddies, so I can't exchange them. I can, however, do the exchange for other goddesses I have not even encountered yet, like Hathor. Right now I don't have enough shards to do it, but this is about the buttons not being clickeable.I have the same problem in retinue card handbook, Power of Angel section, all buttons are active except for Archangel and True Lisa, and I do have True Lisa in my team.Is this a bug? Can be fixed?

HakilErica

Re: Can't exchange Luia retinue card

Post by HakilErica » 2018-01-29 14:53

Having them as buddies doesn't grant you their retinue card.If their picture & exchange button are gray, you likely already did the exchange (or got it via activity) and used the card. Click the portrait in the handbook. This will finish the exchange, colorize their portrait, and give credit toward completing that chapter of the handbook.

Jabbit

Re: Can't exchange Luia retinue card

Post by Jabbit » 2018-01-31 2:58

The problem is the buttons are not greyed out, they are blue, but don't act as buttons, if I hover the mouse over them, it stays as an arrow and doesn't become a hand. Clicking the inert button doesn't cause any action at all. And no, the affected retinue characters are not already in my available list, and I don't have the summon cards either (and most important, I know I've never exchanged them).The list of affected retinue characters are:Power of Angel:Archangel, True LisaLeague of Goddess:Luia, Icewaltz, TiaTroops of Justince:Winterblow, Saladin, NesingwaryAnd now, I tried to exchange True Tia, I spent the 120 retinue card shards, but I didn't get the summon card. It's not in my bag (which had plenty of room to receive it), it's not in my warehouse, and the button to exchange True Tia is still usable (but of couse, I no longer have enough shards to exchange her. I reloaded the game, and that didn't solve the missing summon card problem.Is there a more direct way to contact support? I'm starting to think this may be community based support, and I need technical support.