BC loss

CoffeyColby

BC loss

Post by CoffeyColby » 2018-02-06 19:59

Hi, Nod here,

I play server 41 Forest Guard. Today I started the game with 489**** BC points.

I went to the Temple of Light to trawl for Theopetra's, during my trawl , the game froze a few times (as it does ), so I reloaded the game (as you do )

Upon reloading of the game I find that my BC is 4333*** ,500k fewer than what it should be... upon reloading the game once more , my BC rose to 458****, but it still lower than when I started the game

After a few hours of hard work at the game I have managed to get my BC up to 4607205

Is there a bug ?? or was this just a "ghost in the framework" moment , either way , I would like my BC back please

thankyou

Regards

Nod

Michele_S176

Re: BC loss

Post by Michele_S176 » 2018-02-12 22:22

[quote="CoffeyColby"]

Hi, Nod here,

I play server 41 Forest Guard. Today I started the game with 489**** BC points.

I went to the Temple of Light to trawl for Theopetra's, during my trawl , the game froze a few times (as it does ), so I reloaded the game (as you do )

Upon reloading of the game I find that my BC is 4333*** ,500k fewer than what it should be... upon reloading the game once more , my BC rose to 458****, but it still lower than when I started the game

After a few hours of hard work at the game I have managed to get my BC up to 4607205

Is there a bug ?? or was this just a "ghost in the framework" moment , either way , I would like my BC back please

thankyou

Regards

Nod

[/quote]

have you checked your members? have you checked sacred tree?

Have you checked everything that could increase your capacity?

you might have lost bc because when your game froze, your game set something by mistake.