It is currently 2017-11-17 22:59

password

• Author

Raenaia

password

Post2017-08-23 23:33

Is there a reason y'all won't let me change my password? I go to change it an hit submit and nothing happens. Thinking you like my password, because you can use it to steal from me. About to leave your game, that doesn't care about players, except for how much money they can give you, so...

Manikarnika

Re: password

Post2017-08-25 1:00

If you were going to leave you would have already. I've seen you post many times saying you were. 

Password in forums? Password for logging into the game?

Are you logging in using any of the quick sign in options? if so you change your password on facebook/google/yahoo/twitter, not on carolgames. 

Note: I am a player, not a carolgames representative. 

Angel

Post2017-08-26 11:47

[quote="Manikarnika"]

If you were going to leave you would have already. I've seen you post many times saying you were. 

Password in forums? Password for logging into the game?

Are you logging in using any of the quick sign in options? if so you change your password on facebook/google/yahoo/twitter, not on carolgames. 

Note: I am a player, not a carolgames representative. 

[/quote]

Thank you for your help :)

Angel

Post2017-08-26 11:48

[quote="Raenaia"]

Is there a reason y'all won't let me change my password? I go to change it an hit submit and nothing happens. Thinking you like my password, because you can use it to steal from me. About to leave your game, that doesn't care about players, except for how much money they can give you, so...

[/quote]

Could you tell me your character name and server?

Return to Customer Support