It is currently 2017-09-24 6:46

Cannot send 999 flowers

• Author

Plover

Cannot send 999 flowers

Post2017-08-30 1:37

After many emails, screenshots and correctly described actions from clicking on the 999 flowers in my bag, I still cannot send 999 flowers to anyone. The limited guide material says 999 flowers can be sent after level 20. Currently I am level 106. It has been months of not having the ability to send 999 flowers. As I have been told by many other players, when you click on the special item 999 flowers, the friends menu comes up and you select and send without a problem. When I click on my 999 flowers, the only possibility is Discard. My special item is being treated as a normal or regular item. I have clicked again and lost 3 special 999 flowers. Support has responded rudely that I have made a mistake and that problem cannot happen. I don't know what else to do. I have been paying real money to play this game. I like it, but I will be forced to give it a severe bad review and cease playing unless fixed. Hoping that a support person who speaks English and can correct the obvious bug, I have brought this matter to our forum for a solution.

HakilErica

Re: Cannot send 999 flowers

Post2017-08-30 4:51

Are you single-clicking or double-clicking?  Based on your description of it bringing-up the Discard option, I am guessing you are only single-clicking, rather than double-clicking to activate the item.

Unfortunately, many items don't have a full/appropriate context menu when you single-click on them.

Plover

Post2017-08-30 8:11

Thanks for taking a look. If I single-click and then single-click again, the special 999 flowers item will be discarded because Discard is the only option. I don't see the special popup for 999 flowers. If I double-click the special 999 flowers item, it will move to my warehouse to an empty slot, a normal behavior. Of course, if the warehouse is full, the correct message appears that the item cannot move to the full warehouse, a normal behavior. It really becomes clear that the 999 flowers popup that all the other players see is not happening for me. It's broken. I have given them (the developers of BoQ - the same pool group and company for LoA) permission to log on as me and discover the same things. I don't have any feedback or response on this.

Continuum

Post2017-09-01 7:01

You need to not have your warehouse open, only your bag. Interaction with items while the warehouse is open automatically assumes that you mean to move the item into or out of the warehouse. If you click on your bag, and do not open your warehouse, then double click the flowers, it should open the correct GUI. 

Alternatively, if any other flowers, such as 99s or 9s work but the 999s do not work, opening either of the former opens the same GUI, where you can choose which set(s) of flowers you wish to send.

Plover

Post2017-09-01 20:27

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  I am excited and grateful.

It worked. If I can ever help you or do some favor for you, just let me know. My concern now is why support was so snide, demeaning and dismissive of my problem. All they had to tell me was don't have your warehouse open and dbl-click for the popup. It makes sense because the default action of dbl-click is to move that item to the warehouse when possible.

If you are a support person, thanks again. If not, they should hire you!

Continuum

Post2017-09-02 19:26

I'm don't work for the game, but thanks for the compliment ;)

I don't think the people/person that deals with support is a native english speaker making it hard for them to actually understand your issue, and they probably get a ton of messages. Forums is probably the best bet if you want help with game mechanics.

Return to Customer Support