The weird and confusing Mining Scramble

Post2017-08-30 18:02

As things are currently, a great number of players have been wondering 

how to join mining scramble

and what is going on

a few things point out that the activity is not working as intended,

however it does still somewhat work

in its weird own way...

First thing, the player who wishes to participate should access the Mining Scramble activity

between 13:00 and 23:00 EST, Monday through Wednesday;

through the Events section of the Sanctuary Menu.

and Join the activity.

this will put the player in a waiting queue until enough players applied for the activity.

The prompt to join the match appears eventually,

then you cannot interract with the sanctuary menu for the Mining Scramble activity 

(being considered inside the match already.)

after a 10 minute timer expires, the match ends and a score board will appear.

as far as we know, the winner is complete random, unrelated to bc, etc. 

for now anyways.

and a message from the points earned.

and the player gets forced out of whatever map it was located on. (exiting the match)

more hints the activity is broken is the fact one gem will spawn to the far right of the map.

alongside a pile of players from other servers who joined the activity.. 

-lag sensitive players be warned-.

can only hope the issue is being worked on.

- S12 Parnasse

slutty

Re: The weird and confusing Mining Scramble

Post2017-08-30 18:28

It has some good rewards but like anything in this game it is made and run by retards.

Continuum

Post2017-09-01 6:58

How do you know that the victor is random and unrelated to BC or any other stats as a tie breaker? It is stated in the manual under victory requirements that "3. When the two factions have the same scores, the faction with higher Battle scores will get the victory". 

HakilErica

Post2017-09-03 4:23

Battle Scores is one of the event stats, you can see it in the second-to-last column of the results.  Since nobody can battle, there's no way for anyone to get points.

Angel

Post2017-09-06 12:57

Thank you for your feedback and Angel has reported to our developer and they are working on that:)

viking

Post2017-09-09 4:13

oh and to add to it..the little giraffe pet shards you can get in the store. i got ten, double clicked on them to aquire the transform card and get an "insufficient shard" pop up..funny as it says you need ten to acquire when you hold mouse over them. i wrote gm and like most times that is no help was told i need 20 of them...fuck these fucking thieves...that's not even as bad as the skin/ret card  the summer cool extreme lea card/skin i got before this one they just offered wasn't listed as a skin only and not the ret card(which btw is in the "buddy skin" category) same with the summer true frigga card was only the skin and not ret card...not sold that way though. And i haven't opened the true accolade yet but sure it's just a skin too and not going to get the 3k special attack that i paid for.

slutty

Post2017-09-09 5:10

[quote="Angel"]

Thank you for your feedback and Angel has reported to our developer and they are working on that:)

[/quote]

Angel is a big liar though and does nothing to help players.

slutty

Post2017-09-09 5:10

[quote="viking"]

oh and to add to it..the little giraffe pet shards you can get in the store. i got ten, double clicked on them to aquire the transform card and get an "insufficient shard" pop up..funny as it says you need ten to acquire when you hold mouse over them. i wrote gm and like most times that is no help was told i need 20 of them...fuck these fucking thieves...that's not even as bad as the skin/ret card  the summer cool extreme lea card/skin i got before this one they just offered wasn't listed as a skin only and not the ret card(which btw is in the "buddy skin" category) same with the summer true frigga card was only the skin and not ret card...not sold that way though. And i haven't opened the true accolade yet but sure it's just a skin too and not going to get the 3k special attack that i paid for.

[/quote]

They are corrupt chinks trying to get suckers to buy gold is all they are.

Return to Customer Support