It is currently 2017-11-20 11:42

Newest changes

• Author

Therasin

Newest changes

Post2017-09-13 16:47

So once again the games devs have "improved" the game....

smothed mouse scrolling...slowing it down is not smothing it out, it's just making it a pain to use the mouse wheel

retinue card fights only vip12 can skip to the result now...it was better before when anyone could do it as it saved time and annoyance with loading and having to watch a fight thats already been decided

these things are not "improvements" they are detractions from the game and even as someone who has spent ome money on the game, details like this make me consider my money wasted instead of invested. Stop screwing things up and listen to what your players want you'll make more money. Keep screwing things up and you'll have near empty servers like s56.

Himiko

Re: Newest changes

Post2017-09-13 19:31

The new Conquer the Goddess thing is just...wow.

The tuning of the grind for affinity is just off the charts. Where the hell you they expect us to get the amounts of godly points from? Have you seen how expensive the stars are?

The fact that you get inheritance at affinity stage 9 with both goddesses is almost insulting. It's over 100k godly points, no one will ever get there. To get any meaningful amount of Goddess Kiss you have to spend obscene amounts of gold on those additional cards and resets.

The difficulty spike at section 3 is insane. Instant-kill rage skill with additional 4 normal attacks? Rage-absorbing all over the place? I'm sitting on 3M BC and getting nowhere.

Conquer the Goddess is an absolute waste of ressources and inventory space. There are way more effective ways to spend gold and silver to get better stats, even if it's just to dump everything into stars and gems. I for one will just be selling the items I get from it for some additional silver each day.

Bufus

Post2017-09-16 22:06

Major agreeance on the new Conquer the Goddess thing. Major waste of time and not entertaining at all.

I DO like the Treasure Island thing, though. Good prizes and I sometimes will kick it back to manual because it's enjoyable to play through... but they might have disabled the Result button on it, so not sure if I'd like that. But, why is Pet Rename cards a prize. I've got a stack in my warehouse. They sell for 1 silver. Nice prize.

Bufus

Post2017-09-17 0:25

Let's also add the BS that they disabled the result thing when watching sanc arena battels. This is unintended BS.

Please have them reconsider the Result button... If it's only for lvl 12 vip, thats bs.

Angel

Post2017-09-17 12:08

[quote="Bufus"]

Let's also add the BS that they disabled the result thing when watching sanc arena battels. This is unintended BS.

Please have them reconsider the Result button... If it's only for lvl 12 vip, thats bs.

[/quote]

i will send your feedback to our developers~

Return to Game Discussion