It is currently 2017-11-17 17:34

Mining Scramble and the New Update

• Author

esshakerdoubledd

Mining Scramble and the New Update

Post2017-09-14 2:36

So this will be more of a rant and also a feedback rather than discussion. First of all, i dont know what to say about the update. Conquer the Godess unlocks at level 90, yet people who are level 90 cant even get past section 1. Monsters are pretty OP and this makes the update on my opnion much less efficient. Next one is the mining scramble, is it suppose to lag like hell everytime the scramble starts? and its too imbalanced atm, cause people from older servers have a big advantage over the new ones. It would be good if the groupings for the scramble are like in the sanctuary. 

Angel

Re: Mining Scramble and the New Update

Post2017-09-14 6:20

[quote="esshakerdoubledd"]

So this will be more of a rant and also a feedback rather than discussion. First of all, i dont know what to say about the update. Conquer the Godess unlocks at level 90, yet people who are level 90 cant even get past section 1. Monsters are pretty OP and this makes the update on my opnion much less efficient. Next one is the mining scramble, is it suppose to lag like hell everytime the scramble starts? and its too imbalanced atm, cause people from older servers have a big advantage over the new ones. It would be good if the groupings for the scramble are like in the sanctuary. 

[/quote]

Well 1. The Section in Conquer the Goddess is the special instance and it harder than the common Instance. It is normal right? 2. The team is divided into random groups and it is team work match not the personal match. But Angel also has reported your suggestion to our developer :)

slutty

Post2017-09-19 21:24

[quote="esshakerdoubledd"]

[/quote]

There is some bug in the mining scramble where players can cheat and be at the enemy base before the timer even lets anyone of out their base. I told the GM but the GM here are stupid chinks who don't play the game and they denied any player is ever able to cheat in this game.

Gijo

Post2017-09-20 3:53

I saw that one too lol

ChenerFidela

Post2017-09-21 10:14

I think higher VIP players can pass the wall before the fight starts (like the ability of VIP L12 to skip the whole fights everywhere). Just ask in the chat window before the fight, I am sure someone will answer :) Actually I know a girl that is at least VIP12, I'll ask her and post here, cause I saw her moving out behind the wall before the fight.

slutty

Post2017-09-21 22:19

[quote="ChenerFidela"]

I think higher VIP players can pass the wall before the fight starts (like the ability of VIP L12 to skip the whole fights everywhere). Just ask in the chat window before the fight, I am sure someone will answer :) Actually I know a girl that is at least VIP12, I'll ask her and post here, cause I saw her moving out behind the wall before the fight.

[/quote]

No I am no VIP and I can do it. It's a bug exploit.

Return to Game Discussion