It is currently 2018-04-24 12:29

Dragon pieces.

• Author

stryker

Dragon pieces.

Post2017-12-22 17:09

Why do my dragon pieces keep falling off at some point everyday? Is anyone else having this problem? It's very annoying when you go to battle and find you've lost all that power, then have to scramble to put them back on. Thanks for any help on this!

free2play

Re: Dragon pieces.

Post2017-12-23 2:37

[quote="stryker"]

Why do my dragon pieces keep falling off at some point everyday? Is anyone else having this problem? It's very annoying when you go to battle and find you've lost all that power, then have to scramble to put them back on. Thanks for any help on this!

[/quote]

Yes happened twice. Super annoying as it takes long to get the right ones in right places. To me it seems from a refresh or change formation it happened but maybe coincidence.

HakilErica

Post2017-12-23 4:40

Changing preset formations will knock them off.

free2play

Post2017-12-23 7:10

[quote="HakilErica"]

Changing preset formations will knock them off.

[/quote]

So they ruined formations. That's nice.

HakilErica

Post2017-12-23 21:06

It would be more forgiving to say "they added a new formation-sensitive function," so of course none of the existing ones could include that information.  Although a copy-paste or copy-to function would be helpful, because it really is annoying.  Which I'm sure they will implement once they realize it would be another button they could charge for use or hide behind the VIPwall (after giving us a few days access to for being pre-existing users.)

When you figure they included a Remove but not Equip context function, and drag & drop doesn't work, it's clear logistics wasn't on the checklist when putting this together.

zoakz

Post2017-12-23 21:41

Changing preset formations doesn't knockout any of your set dragon souls.  Most people use 1 formation most of the time, and toggle to a 2nd for small period of time for specific functions like world boss.  You can toggle back in forth all day long and it will remember the different choices on all of them.

>If you get a new dragon soul and place it in a slot that is empty on both formations: It only fills in on your current formation and have to go and place it in other formation and tab back. (The OPTION to make this change in all formations, I'll agree would be nice to have)

>If on current formation you swap a new dragon soul with a used dragon soul, it tends to knock out the dragon soul that is used from all other formations.

>If on current formation you want to enhance it (it is best to do it without dragging it out, as if you remove it and put it back is usually knocks it out of previous formations.

>Similar to the stupidity of haldom skills when upgrading(if upgrade for instance from 3 to 4 fever halidom on one formation) the other formation isn't updated automatically until goto it (it remains at previous halidom level on other formation till unselect and reselect it on other formation.)

There are a variety of other less significant behavior quirks in the function as well.  Over all it works but could use some finessing to make it a bit more use friendly.

HakilErica

Post2017-12-23 21:48

If you change to a formation that doesn't include a dragon soul setup, it is equivalent to knocking them off, even if retained on the original formation.

... and that "if retained" is important, since they just fell off all my formations this afternoon during the whole server borkness.

slutty

Post2017-12-23 23:00

I had them fall off not doing anything. 

Return to Game Discussion