It is currently 2018-01-23 19:21

Is the Lucky Wheel a BOGUS event?

• Author

NomumTommy

Is the Lucky Wheel a BOGUS event?

Post2017-12-23 18:57

Call it paranoia, or mistrust in the way we (as players) are sometimes duped into dummy moves by the money hungry, the pay-to-win monster we've come to know and love/hate as BoQ... BUT - 

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH LUCKY WHEEL?!

The event is over, and still I see screen splashes of players winning.  I know, I know - it's impossible to know every player.  But I do recall seeing a lot of screen names from my own division that I am unfamiliar with.   It makes me wonder if GM has contrived a scrolling set of fabricated "lucky winners" to encourage us to participate (and recharge).  And then forgot to turn it off.  

Because, apparently, players are still winning.  The event was over 14 hours ago EST.  

Congrats to all the real winners of Lucky Wheel.  

Does anyone else share my conspiracy theory? Thoughts? 

-Tommy S8

Click HERE to see an example that I uploaded to imgur. This forum would not let me upload it here. 

HakilErica

Re: Is the Lucky Wheel a BOGUS event?

Post2017-12-23 20:43

They extended the event another day after yesterday's borkings, so they may do it again after today's.

NomumTommy

Post2017-12-23 22:15

Then why don't any players in my division have an icon to play? 

HakilErica

Post2017-12-24 0:35

Maybe not all the servers were borked yesterday.  Did you have trouble with it at any point?

DragonLady

Post2018-01-11 0:00

My question is, "Why is it that all those Lucky Wheel Winners seem to be on servers below server 90?"  I see names I recognize from doing Mining Scramble and other activites so their servers are listed with their names.  

I have not once seen anyone from my own server including myself that has even once managed to collect gold from this Wheel.  

I think this whole thing needs to be revamped to be available to ALL players.

Return to Game Discussion