It is currently 2018-02-22 10:15

Customer Service

• Author

Darknyss

Customer Service

Post2018-01-19 4:12

I have to give some credit and it's long overdue. I play a lot and I spent a lot and so does my in-game husband. We've had a few issues, two related to recharging and one related to an event. This customer service team has been fair and pretty quick to respond. I've quit games over poor customer service regardless of how much time or money was invested in the game and these folks are really smart to acknowledge and support the player community. Kudos to Carol games management for considering the customer in addition to everything else they do running popular online games.

I'm not posting info about my server because I'm not looking for anything in return and I'm not kissing ass. I complain enough for two people, so I need to give credit when it's deserved.

free2play

Re: Customer Service

Post2018-01-20 8:30

That's strange I have found them to be nothing but complete lying morons. You have recharged a lot. I think they support differently for who buys and who does not. I mean look at this forum constantly filled with garbage spam that is easy to clean up.

DragonLady

Post2018-02-12 17:39

[quote="free2play"]

That's strange I have found them to be nothing but complete lying morons. You have recharged a lot. I think they support differently for who buys and who does not. I mean look at this forum constantly filled with garbage spam that is easy to clean up.

[/quote]

I completely agree.  I have recharged a lot too but when it comes to some of their ethics especially, I find it seriously lacking.  They can't do mergers without stealing what players have in "MAIL" and I find that less than acceptable.

Bndit

Post2018-02-20 4:04

This customer service is a bunch of flunkies who barely understand the game and since the rules and how-to's are basically written NO WHERE, they kinda make up there own rules depending on your complaint. Total rip off artists with NO cajones to even answer you properly if gold is involved. Worst customer service I've ever experienced in my gaming (which is a LOT since I'm retired). No info, barely speak English, and vague or unrelated answers to everything. This game's Dishonesty Disgusts me.

Return to Game Discussion