Stamina

Gator

Stamina

Post by Gator » 2018-02-09 19:52

Why does it take stamina so long to restore when we the players spend real money 30 min for 5 stamina I say you can do better or you will lose players like your last game.

This has to be fixed also the rewards are not proper for those that upgrade a lot jumping from vip 1 to 5. Is Carolgames just after the money if so then your not properly familiar with mmo games. I have been gaming since the 70's when we got our first computer. If you wish to be successful as Jagex you need to go 3d lower costs give proper rewards and stop begging for money on everything.

DragonLady

Re: Stamina

Post by DragonLady » 2018-02-12 17:35

[quote="Gator"]

Why does it take stamina so long to restore when we the players spend real money 30 min for 5 stamina I say you can do better or you will lose players like your last game.

This has to be fixed also the rewards are not proper for those that upgrade a lot jumping from vip 1 to 5. Is Carolgames just after the money if so then your not properly familiar with mmo games. I have been gaming since the 70's when we got our first computer. If you wish to be successful as Jagex you need to go 3d lower costs give proper rewards and stop begging for money on everything.

[/quote]

You got it right. This game is all about money. Buy gold to spend on activities then buy more gold to keep going. Consider where this game is based out of. "China"

After they took everything I had out of Mail during the Merger as well as that of other, I will not be spending anymore real cash to play. As soon as all the gold I currently have 10k+ is gone, I will also be gone.

I play another game that is much better managed and they DON'T TOUCH a single thing players have bought, earned or collected when updates or new content is added.