It is currently 2017-11-21 6:03

Daily Sign-In dropouts (S8 Werewolf)

• Author

kenbobb@hmamail.com

Daily Sign-In dropouts (S8 Werewolf)

Post2017-06-27 14:14

I have several toons in BOQ and I am noticing that the Daily Sign-in sporadically drops off sign-ins, requiring me to spend 10 gold to keep the sign-in string going and get those sweet, sweet 28 day rewards.

At first, I thought I was forgetful and blamed myself, but as I started paying attention, I realized I was signed in, and the system was signing me out. Today, one of my toons suddenly had Sunday signed out, but Monday was signed in. 

No way did I sign in on Monday and didn't notice Sunday was unsigned. Plus, I know I was completely signed in Sunday--as I said, I've started paying careful attention to this. 

I have been complaining to the GM, and they insist their is no problem, even after I document it happening. It seems related to the period between when the Game turns over at 2300 and the Sign-In for the next day begins at 0001 (a minute after Midnight). 

Clicking on the Sign-In at that point between Game Reset and Midnight (and it frequently flashes then, even when signed in. I've learned the hard way to ignore it), will very frequently result in a failed Sign In and an automatic sign-out for the days. I've seen it happen, and there is no way to recover it, including logging out of the game, restarting the computer, and logging back in. 

I carefully documented all this as it happened, and submitted to the GM, but, as I've said, the GMs are perfectly worthless on this issue, and since it chews up player gold for sign-in, I guess I can see why. 

Wondering whether this is Server-Specific (I'm on S8 Werewolf) or if other people are experiencing it (and like I did at first, blaming themselves for forgetting). 

If it is a more widespread problem, maybe more people complaining to the GMs will get some actual fixes.

kenbobb@hmamail.com

Re: Daily Sign-In dropouts (S8 Werewolf)

Post2017-06-27 14:50

Got a reply from the GM, thought I'd include it since it illustrates the level of concern. 

"Thanks for your reporting, we will loon into this problem."

Loon away, Dixie Lamb. I somehow doubt that fixing this is a high priority.

kenbobb@hmamail.com

Post2017-06-28 17:23

Complained again after I got auto Signed Out, for the day I registered the first complaint, and they said they would fix it in the next update. 

Which an optimist would think meant they had found the bug. A pessimist would think it was an easy blow-off.

LagerAriel

Post2017-09-07 18:46

i reported the problem to the GM several weeks ago, and i was treated most disrespectfully.  They insisted that i was wrong and that their system was right.  

NOW, i take a screenshot every day to prove that i signed in.  Since then, i have not been falsely accused by some corrupt boc scumbag.

slutty

Post2017-09-09 18:14

[quote="kenbobb@hmamail.com"]

Got a reply from the GM, thought I'd include it since it illustrates the level of concern. 

"Thanks for your reporting, we will loon into this problem."

Loon away, Dixie Lamb. I somehow doubt that fixing this is a high priority.

[/quote]

That is all they do. I have had the GM tell me 5 times they have taken care of my report when nothing at all was done. Then I send them a screenshot showing it again and they are like that is a month old.

Return to Game Discussion