It is currently 2017-11-22 23:50

Land of Chaos--What's the point?

• Author

Kenbobb

Land of Chaos--What's the point?

Post2017-08-17 18:08

I just used up all my killing chances. I think I wasted most of them.

Are we supposed to try and get the Purple Text 120 level MOBs? 

Is there any reward for the lower level 60 and level 90 MOBs?

What are the rewards supposed to be? Retinue Shards--what do we do with those?

This seems like a pretty big event, so why isn't there anything about it on the Website?

Heyesey

Re: Land of Chaos--What's the point?

Post2017-08-18 0:11

What you can do with retinue shards, is to open the Retinue page (from the bag) and exchange them for new retinue members.  (If you don't have any retinue members yet, you may have to go and look in the Manual section for the details of that.)

The purple and yellow enemies, according to the help guide, *should* give extra rewards - but so far, the ones I've killed never have ...

Cuntagious

Post2017-08-18 4:55

I agree this is a event only for players over 110, i'm level 98 and can only kill the greens lvl 60's, the rest is a waist of time. good job developers again on making a event only a few can play.

Cuntagious

Post2017-08-18 5:18

LOL i'm level 68 and cant even do event , cant kill greens lvl 60's, what a joke, . Why cant they make these events level specific,, and make them accually able to do and have fun, this is what the game is for right, have fun???

HakilErica

Post2017-10-11 6:09

They seem to follow pro-creep (if not boss-lite) level numbering.

I would like to see reward banding on these, rather than the currently wide vagueness of greater/lesser chance (ask your mine boxes what that means...)

Green is officially capped at 2-shards with a slightly more generous distribution curve of reaching it, rather than just being super-unlikely to get more than 1.
Blue is capped at 3-shards.
Purple stays as-is, and can get anything from 1-shard to 1-card.
Golden has a 2-shard floor with a slightly more normal distribution curve.

This would eliminate the hussle & bussle of racing the other players just to get a singleton from gold challenges.  I think purples are far more consistent in providing at least 2 than golden is in providing more-than-one.  The thought that there might be diminishing returns (like from raiding components) also seems like it might be possible, but too early to say for sure yet.

Return to Game Discussion