It is currently 2017-09-20 7:26

Event Times

• Author

Uwain

Event Times

Post2017-09-03 9:26

Please could you revise Event times or maybe even repeat events every 8 or 12 hours and allow them to be entered once only.

I'm really enjoying this game, but even if I spent money daily I cannot gain an edge over free players becuase I cannot participate in the daily events.

All events begin around midnight my time and finish at 4-5am. The giveaways are huge... stamina, gold, silver.

Why squash all of the events into those 5 hours? Unless you do not really seek an audience outside of the Pacific timezone? In which case maybe you would like to refund my money!!

In summary... enjoying the game but I need something rewarding to do during my day... and I'm sure other timezones will have other requirements - so please make this game truly global.

ChenerFidela

Re: Event Times

Post2017-09-18 8:26

I concur with this. My timezone is +7 hours relative to the server time and it kills me to participate in Faction War, second WB and so on. Can you please shift all events with like 2 or 3 hours earlier to make things bearable. Actually, evan an hour would be appreciated, though not enough. I know a lot of payers from Europe, and eventually this may be the reason for them (and me) to stop playing the game.

Continuum

Re: Event Times

Post2017-09-20 5:28

Doing so would result in PST and perhaps CST players missing events. If you shifted FW back an hour, I would miss it every weekday as a result of work, and I can't play when I'm driving. Most players are from North American regions, it makes more sense to keep it as it is or else the issue just becomes even larger.

Return to Game Discussion