It is currently 2017-09-21 1:28

Blade of Queen--Bug collecting

• Author

Angel

Blade of Queen--Bug collecting

Post2016-11-03 11:27

Recently,Blade of Gueen has been grandly launched for open beta test.

We have started a activity -- Finding BUG for rewards to help us improve the game.

During the closed beta test , if you find any BUG in the game, please leave a message at the  below of this post (with screen shot of BUG and explanation) for 100 Gold during open beta test.

Activity Time: After the launch of S1

Activity Rule:

1.During the activity, players leave a message at the  below of this postwith the screen shot of BUG and explain the whole process. Remember to leave your Nickname.

2.The first submitter of each BUG will get 100 gold during the open beta test. The reward will be given to the first one who submits the BUG if there are different people submit the same BUG.

3.Each valid BUG will give you 100 gold during the open beta test. The more BUG the more rewards.

4.3 workdays after the closed beta test, we’ll publish the name list of prize-winning players

5.Activity rewards will be delivered after open beta test.

6.Players should use the same account with the one of closed beta test to get the rewards. (Used your closed beta test account to enter the game)

RenAshbell

Re: Blade of Queen--Bug collecting

Post2016-11-04 8:39

The Bosses HP on screenshot 1 stopped matching the actual Bosses HP during battle. The HP bar stopped moving completly in screenshot 1

BrJx

Post2016-11-04 13:42

BrJx

Post2016-11-04 13:43

[quote="Bryan Ng@fb"]

[/quote]
The last 2 columns are missing

Lain

Post2016-11-04 20:54

Ingame Name: Lain

Purchasing Gold through Facebook at the address... "https://apps.facebook.com/bladeofqueen/?page_route=refill&server=202"

does not provide 150% VIP bonus within currently running closed beta.

Note: This may not be a bug if this VIP-applied bonus only takes effect when the official server opens.

I had a lot of difficulty uploading example pictures. png and jpg both failed to upload.

Using the Paperclip icon of the editor to upload attachment, I get a Chinese error message that translates to "Disallowed file types". Using the Upload attachment functionality below the editor, I get the error message "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

Angel

Post2016-11-05 2:32

[quote="RenAshbell"]

The Bosses HP on screenshot 1 stopped matching the actual Bosses HP during battle. The HP bar stopped moving completly in screenshot 1

[/quote]

It is not a BUG which is purposely setted to remind players that the World Boss is dying, so the HP bar stop moving but flickering.

Angel

Post2016-11-05 3:01

[quote="Lain"]

Ingame Name: Lain

Purchasing Gold through Facebook at the address... "https://apps.facebook.com/bladeofqueen/?page_route=refill&server=202"

does not provide 150% VIP bonus within currently running closed beta.

Note: This may not be a bug if this VIP-applied bonus only takes effect when the official server opens.

I had a lot of difficulty uploading example pictures. png and jpg both failed to upload.

Using the Paperclip icon of the editor to upload attachment, I get a Chinese error message that translates to "Disallowed file types". Using the Upload attachment functionality below the editor, I get the error message "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

[/quote]

Purchasing through facebook  is not able to get 150% bonus. This is activity is only for our payment website http://pay.carolgames.com/?game_id=94&server_id=202

Angel

Post2016-11-06 7:35

[quote="Bryan Ng@fb"]

[quote="Bryan Ng@fb"]

[/quote]
The last 2 columns are missing

[/quote]

This problem indeed affects some players, we will handle it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your supporting.

Chris Lee@fb

Post2016-11-06 15:45

1)When you are doing the SEND GIFT quest,the Gifts pop up in a different language.Also that quest doesnt work.

2) When you finish the 90/90 Achievements in Multiplayer and are going for the 150 the words below are in another language.

Cant screen shoot this but maybe someone can.Or knows what I am talking about. Thank you

Angel

Post2016-11-07 3:44

[quote="Chris Lee@fb"]

1)When you are doing the SEND GIFT quest,the Gifts pop up in a different language.Also that quest doesnt work.

2) When you finish the 90/90 Achievements in Multiplayer and are going for the 150 the words below are in another language.

Cant screen shoot this but maybe someone can.Or knows what I am talking about. Thank you

[/quote]

We are every aapriciate your feedback. We will verify it as soon as possible. If it is confirmed we will fix it.

Next

Return to News & Events