Blade of Queen--Bug collecting

Angel

Re: Blade of Queen--Bug collecting

Post by Angel » 2017-01-01 11:51

[quote="crossleaf"]

The guild total score used to show up and indicate the current guild score, but it disappeared. Also, on the side for today's best score, the edge of the 3 digits scores is getting trimmed off a bit. And I'm not sure if this is true, but it seems to only show up to maximum of 13~14 guild members on the best score list.

[/quote]

Thanks fot your feedback. We will fix it soon.

Angel

Post by Angel » 2017-01-01 11:52

[quote="Louisa"]

[img:1zqqf96z]http://i.imgur.com/NFM81pK.jpg[/img:1zqqf96z]

Here's a bunch of errors in spelling/wording that are scattered throughout the game. Not game-breaking/bugs, but they're there nonetheless.

There's still a ton more that I didn't post.

[/quote]

Thanks Louisa for your feedback. We will fix it soon. please leave your nickname and server. We will send you 100 gold for rewards. Hope you can have a great time in the game!!!

Yagyū Jūbei

Post by Yagyū Jūbei » 2017-01-01 17:21

[quote="Angel"]

[quote="Yagyū Jūbei"]

12:00am is the equivalent of midnight.

You receive them as 12:00pm.

It's not game breaking but it is really confusing.

[/quote]

Thanks for your feedback. this is confusing indeed. We will change it to 12:00 pm soon. Please leave your nickname and server. We will send you 100 Gold as rewards.

[/quote]

S8 Yagyū Jūbei

Yagyū Jūbei

Post by Yagyū Jūbei » 2017-01-01 17:49

I belive it's supposed to be saying Sincere. ^^

S8 Yagyū Jūbei

TanderCindy

Post by TanderCindy » 2017-01-01 23:38

(I do believe this is a bug - correct me if I am wrong)

I entered the mines and walked around for a bit and got into a fight. I checked the replay (one of my buddies died) and when I exited it I was stuck next to Jim unable to move. I kept clicking the floor trying to move but it didn't work even though I saw others moving. I exited and re entered and it didn't work. I had to wait for the next mineral refresh to move again.

Again, I thought this wasn't a bug because one of my guys was dead, but when the refresh happened he was still dead so I thought I should post it here. If you could correct me in anything that would be fantastic.

(NOTE: No picture as I didn't capture it [I thought it was a game mechanic])

EDIT: I did the exact same steps to try get this to happen but it didn't happen. This time I was in costume.

Angel

Post by Angel » 2017-01-02 6:15

[quote="pekachews@gmail.com"]

(I do believe this is a bug - correct me if I am wrong)

I entered the mines and walked around for a bit and got into a fight. I checked the replay (one of my buddies died) and when I exited it I was stuck next to Jim unable to move. I kept clicking the floor trying to move but it didn't work even though I saw others moving. I exited and re entered and it didn't work. I had to wait for the next mineral refresh to move again.

Again, I thought this wasn't a bug because one of my guys was dead, but when the refresh happened he was still dead so I thought I should post it here. If you could correct me in anything that would be fantastic.

(NOTE: No picture as I didn't capture it [I thought it was a game mechanic])

EDIT: I did the exact same steps to try get this to happen but it didn't happen. This time I was in costume.

[/quote]

sometimes will happen due to the lagged of your network

Angel

Post by Angel » 2017-01-02 6:16

[quote="Yagyū Jūbei"]

I belive it's supposed to be saying Sincere. ^^

S8 Yagyū Jūbei

[/quote]

Thanks for your feedback. We will fix it soon. Hope you can have agreat time in the game!!!

TanderCindy

Post by TanderCindy » 2017-01-02 19:28

On S9 (Lucifer) right now, started again and realised that I can access the talent PAGE early by completing the beginner quests but I can't redeem anything - I would expect it to say 'This feature is locked' as do other things. Like when I clicked the cultivate button and it said that I was unable to access it.

Louisa

Post by Louisa » 2017-01-02 22:59

[quote="Angel"]

[quote="Louisa"]

(Screenshot)

[/quote]

Thanks Louisa for your feedback. We will fix it soon. please leave your nickname and server. We will send you 100 gold for rewards. Hope you can have a great time in the game!!!

[/quote]

Server: S4

Character: Louisa

crossleaf

Post by crossleaf » 2017-01-04 23:01

The "Volition +x" in the text of the potion is overlapping onto the description of it.