Angel

Introduction of【Retinue Card】

Post2017-07-04 6:31

Requirements of unlocking

Reaching Lv15 and completing the relevant Main Quests

Retinue Card

Click Bag Icon then the 【Retinue Card】 to enter the interface

The interface of Retinue Card is as follows:

The Retinue Card that you already have will show at the bottom of the interface. Click the corresponding headshot to make him or her follow you. The following retinue will appear in the same scene with the character.

Different retinue cards will add different stats to the main character and stats will stack

Retinue Card Handbook

Click the Retinue Card Handbook icon to enter the interface

You can light the retinue icon after getting the corresponding retinue card. Collecting some certain retinue cards combination can give you additional stats bonus. Some combination has special effect.

【Retinue Card Decomposing & Exchanging】

Retinue Card can be decomposed to Retinue Card Shard, which can be used to exchange for other Retinue Card in the Retinue Card Handbook.

P.s:  Retinue Card can’t be decomposed after opening.

Some special Retinue Card can’t be exchanged.

Steps of Decomposing

1. Left-click the Retinue Card you want to decompose, choosing Decompose. 

2. System will show you how many shards you will get after decomposing. Decomposing will be finished after clicking confirm button.

3. Retinue Card Shard will be received after decomposing. Check Retinue Card Shard in Retinue Card Handbook.

4. Retinue Card Exchange

Consume Retinue Card Shard to exchange for other Retinue Card in Retinue Card Handbook. The Retinue Card you have exchanged for will be sent into the Bag directly. 

zoakz

Re: Introduction of【Retinue Card】

Post2017-07-04 8:43

Did the functionality for this not get fully added with this mornings patch?

No new quests showed up, there is a link for retinue card in bag but thats as far as it goes.  I have a high level of VIP, all my warehouse and both my pages of inventory space are unlocked, but do not see a VIP tab in the backpack or warehouse.  Means to access this new bag space, or ability to gain retinue cards doesn't seem to be functional currently.

RichulEdward

Post2017-07-04 10:17

So.. yeah, how do I get retinue characters? Do I start by accumulating shards via quest? Or via special event?

Angel

Post2017-07-04 12:52

[quote="RichulEdward"]

So.. yeah, how do I get retinue characters? Do I start by accumulating shards via quest? Or via special event?

[/quote]

Please keep eyes on our ingame announcment. Your post will be deleted in 24 hours, you can comment here, hope you can understand.

Angel

Post2017-07-04 12:53

[quote="zoakz"]

Did the functionality for this not get fully added with this mornings patch?

No new quests showed up, there is a link for retinue card in bag but thats as far as it goes.  I have a high level of VIP, all my warehouse and both my pages of inventory space are unlocked, but do not see a VIP tab in the backpack or warehouse.  Means to access this new bag space, or ability to gain retinue cards doesn't seem to be functional currently.

[/quote]

There is anomaly of it which will be fixed soon. Please keep eyes on our ingame announcment. Your post will be deleted in 24 hours, you can't comment here, hope you can understand.

Return to Manual