It is currently 2018-02-23 8:05

Star Technique

• Author

tar

Re: Star Technique

Post2018-01-25 12:55

To get Sky Thunder Fan, you will need chaotic stone. (Or directly get the Fan from official event: Vow of Dragon,Spring Wheel)

To exchange chaotic stone to Sky Thunder Fan, talk to Blacksmith Wang in Weponry feature.

To get chaotic stone, recharge and spend your gold.

To open Star Technique, you click Ctrl+N. Then, click on Godlike Zhu Ge Liang tab.

Then, start max-ing out Godlike Zhu Ge Liang star technique to 16 grade 10 stars. (Required quite amount of chaotic stones)

Godlike Zhe Ge Liang can only be inherited his star technique from Godlike Zhang Jiao,Godlike Zhou Yu or Godlike Xiao Shi Mei.

After that, only you can start saint-ing Godlike Zhu Ge Liang. 

Go into Weaponry,find Godlike Zhu Ge Liang's handsome face and start giving him the Sky Thunder Fan untill his loyalty to you

reached 300. On the way to Saint Zhu Ge Liang, you will need more or less 120 chaotic stones.

Hope these will help!

Sir Fr8

Post2018-01-25 18:52

[quote="tar"]

To get Sky Thunder Fan, you will need chaotic stone. (Or directly get the Fan from official event: Vow of Dragon,Spring Wheel)

To exchange chaotic stone to Sky Thunder Fan, talk to Blacksmith Wang in Weponry feature.

To get chaotic stone, recharge and spend your gold.

To open Star Technique, you click Ctrl+N. Then, click on Godlike Zhu Ge Liang tab.

Then, start max-ing out Godlike Zhu Ge Liang star technique to 16 grade 10 stars. (Required quite amount of chaotic stones)

Godlike Zhe Ge Liang can only be inherited his star technique from Godlike Zhang Jiao,Godlike Zhou Yu or Godlike Xiao Shi Mei.

After that, only you can start saint-ing Godlike Zhu Ge Liang. 

Go into Weaponry,find Godlike Zhu Ge Liang's handsome face and start giving him the Sky Thunder Fan untill his loyalty to you

reached 300. On the way to Saint Zhu Ge Liang, you will need more or less 120 chaotic stones.

Hope these will help!

[/quote]

Server: S129 - Zhang Fei EST

Chaotic Stones - Check

Exchanged for Fans - Check

Open Star Technique using Ctrl+N - No Go. It opens a new web page.

Start Maxing Star - No Go - Above Issue.

Inheriting - Do I have to inherit  from GL ZhangJiao, GL ZhouYu, or GLXiaoShiMei as well as doing Star Technique or jis this just a Boost?

From some of the pics in previous posts, my page looks nothing like what is being displayed. I don't know if it is because I am in a newer server or what. 

tar

Post2018-01-27 14:25

Although it will open a new page but it will also open a feature called Skill[N] (it is hiding inside the + symbol).

Go find it and if you can not find it, must be your level is not enough to unlock it yet. 

As for inheritance (in case of Star Technique), if your Godlike Zhu Ge Liang is your first chaotic stone type parter then ingore

this part. 

Previous

Return to Guides & FAQ