FAQ about energy.
Q: What is energy? What is it for? Where can I see it?
A: Energy is required to clear instances or raiding, clearing 1 instance will consume 5 energy point, you can check your remaining energy on the upper left corner beside the character’s avatar.
Q: What should I do if I have used up all my energy? How do I get more energy?
A: Under normal circumstances, energy recovers 5 points every half an hour. For additional energy, you can view the following:
1. Purchase energy, upgrading VIP will increase the maximum number of energy you can purchase daily. For detailed information, visit: http://www.carolgames.com/vip
2. Players will be given free 50 Extra Energy at 12:00 and 18:00 everyday.
3. Playing Guessing games for a chance to receive energy reward.
4. Some official events will have energy gift box as reward.
5. Completing beginner target’s tasks to receive energy rewards.
FAQ about Coins
Q: What is coin? What is it for? Where can I see it?
A: Coin is the currency used on Sexy Three Kingdoms. Coin is used to enhance equipment, summoning constellation, creating Guild, training attributes, and many more. You can view your remaining coins on upper left corner, beside character’s avatar.
Q: What if I don’t have enough coins? How do I get more coins?
A: Players can obtain more coins from the following ways:
1. Use Treasure Pot, upgrading VIP will increase the number of Treasure Pot you can use daily, for more detailed information visit: http://www.carolgames.com/vip
2. Participate in daily events (World Bosses and Hegemony) to receive coin rewards.
3. Seeking god in YiZhou
4. Dig mine to get coins (unlocked at Lv40)
5. Clear stages, duplications or hero duplications.
6. Participate in Guild War
7. Complete beginner’s target
8. Complete tasks from Little Helper
9. Play Guessing games
10. Sell items you receive from clearing stages.
FAQ about Fame points
Q: What is Fame point? What is it for? Where can I see it?
A: You can recruit partners to be your companion in battles, the more Fame point you have, the more powerful partners you can recruit. You can view your Fame point on the character window.
Q: How do I get Fame points?
A: Players can get Fame points with the following ways:
1. Challenging other players on Arena.
2. Contribute to Guild to receive Fame points.
3. Participate in daily events (World Bosses and Hegemony)
4. Participate in Guild War
5. Send Roses to friends to receive Fame points.
FAQ about Battle Arts points
Q: What is Battle Art point? What is it for? Where can I see it?
A: Art point is used to upgrade Battle Art, which can increase the attributes of your whole team. Can be viewed on Battle Art window.
Q: What if my art point is not enough? How do I get more art points?
A: Players can get more art points with the following ways:
1. Clearing stages or duplication.
2. Playing guessing games.
FAQ about Fighting power
Q: What is Fighting Power? Where can I see it?
A: Fighting power is player’s strength reference, the value is measured based on character’s attributes, partners, constellation and other factors. The higher the fighting power of a player usually means the stronger a player is, but sometimes there are also players with lower fighting power that can win over players with higher fighting power. Fighting power can be viewed by doing meditation.
Q: How do I increase fighting power?
A: Players can increase fighting power with the following ways:
1. Enhance main character and partner’s equipments.
2. Train main character and partner’s attributes
3. Equip higher grade / better constellation.
4. Upgrade Battle Arts.
Q: What is Token? What is it for?
A: Tokens are divided into White Token, Green Token, Blue Token, Purple Token and Gold Token. Tokens can be exchanged at NPC Hua Tuo for beginner equipments, potion scroll, coins etc
Q: What if my Token is not enough? How do I get more Tokens?
A: Players can receive Token by completing Little Helper’s tasks.