Tips on Hero Duplicate [Shared]

Goddess

Tips on Hero Duplicate [Shared]

Post by Goddess » 2014-05-16 15:38

Elite Duplicate is one of the difficult parts of the game, a lot of new players find it hard to complete Elite Duplicate stages. Here I will share some of my experience.

A lot of things have to be prepared. My main character is a Swordmaster, strength attribute has to be at least 80, all equipments have to be enhanced to Silver level 1. As for constellation I only equipped Tian Lang because of the lack of coins. Just a reminder, Training costs more as further as the game progress, I didn’t notice at first and I only started training on level 20, cost me quite a lot of coins. So don’t forget to train on early level, and train just strength attribute (training two or three attributes at the same time is too hard). Next thing, after you reach level 22 don’t forget to marry Beautiful Girl Ruo Yi to increase HP and attack. And as for partner’s equipment, I suggest to only enhance their weapon.

Elite Jin Qi has good defense and high HP, the strategy here is to keep main character alive and at the same time kill all his guards. I put my main character on the upper lane, Ruo Yi and Deng Ai on the middle lane (Deng Ai infront of Ruo Yi). This way, the guards should be cleared at the end of second round and you can start to kill Jin Qi on third round. I’ve won on my third try, it also depends on your luck, so don’t hesitate to try a couple times if you failed.

Elite Zu Shan is a magic type enemy, he has high attack but low defense. I used the same strategy as the one I used against Jin Qi, I’ve tried a lot of times but still no luck. Finally I realized what Zu Shan’s weakness is so I switched my main character’s position with Deng Ai’s, and I defeated him in one try. As you can see, this game is also about strategy, you can’t recklessly and blindly try to clear stages.