Godlike to Saint

Sir Fr8

Godlike to Saint

Post by Sir Fr8 » 2018-01-23 22:05

Server: S129Game Name: Sir Fr8I am having a lot of issues with this.1st: I got a Godlike ZhanGeLiang from an event when I started. Now I want to make him a Saint.I am told to go into weaponry to get what I need from the weapons rack. Well, I go there and all I can get are Universal Fans for the ZhanGeLiang to make him Ex ZhanGeLiang.So, do I have to gain a ZhanGeLiang from the Tavern and make him and EX-ZhanGeLiang, then to a Godlike ZhanGeLiang and finally to a Saint?If this is how it is to be done, then I call BULL!! Why would you give them in an event if you have to go through all of that?I can't seem to get the answers I need in order to make this happen. Unless of course another Godlike ZhanGeLiang is put in another event in which I would have to drop a lot of $$ (Which I don't have) to get, then I could trade for what I need (Sky Thunder Fans).2nd: Then there is the next thing I need and that is Loyalty. Where do I gain Loaylty for my Godlike? I need 300 Loyalty points to make this happen.I am getting a little frustrated that in order to actually get anything done cost $$ to get done. I can understand that this is a free game to play, but if you are going to offer EX, Godlike & Saints in the events. Then they should be just a little easier to gain what is needed instead of IMPOSSIBLE. If they are given away in the events, then there needs to be a way to skip levels to make it happen.

Zenesis

Re: Godlike to Saint

Post by Zenesis » 2018-01-24 5:05

I make this simpleU got godlike zhugeliang summon card as u told in ur post.Open the card u get the partner,like other partner upgrade his star technique to the max which is grade 16-10.For the fragment u need sky thunder fan for an upgrade(the ex zhugeliang's uneeded ), if u don't have the fragment convert it using chaotic stone, do that in weaponary(talk to left blacksmith). When done with star technique u can upgrade him from godlike to saint, and yes it need 300 loyalty ,in weaponary u see his old face lining with other partner ciick on him haha ,it also needed the fragment to do that (sky thunder fan)Once loyalty met requirement and there u go, now u get the saint..Btw he's not a cheap partner(for time being) ofcoz he's a costly partner but saint zhugeling is very useful in battlefield. Hope it helped.

Sir Fr8

Post by Sir Fr8 » 2018-01-24 7:08

[quote="Zenesis"]I make this simpleU got godlike zhugeliang summon card as u told in ur post.Open the card u get the partner,like other partner upgrade his star technique to the max which is grade 16-10.For the fragment u need sky thunder fan for an upgrade(the ex zhugeliang's uneeded ), if u don't have the fragment convert it using chaotic stone, do that in weaponary(talk to left blacksmith). When done with star technique u can upgrade him from godlike to saint, and yes it need 300 loyalty ,in weaponary u see his old face lining with other partner ciick on him haha ,it also needed the fragment to do that (sky thunder fan)Once loyalty met requirement and there u go, now u get the saint..Btw he's not a cheap partner(for time being) ofcoz he's a costly partner but saint zhugeling is very useful in battlefield. Hope it helped.[/quote]Ok, I know I can trade Chaotic Stones for the Sky Thunder Fan, but where do I get the Chaotic Stones? I have yet to see any or gather any and I sure as the world can't buy them?

Zenesis

Post by Zenesis » 2018-01-24 10:25

recharge,gold spent rewards god of fortune event and many other event