Official Discussion Thread

reni_S69

Re: Official Discussion Thread

Post by reni_S69 » 2018-02-28 4:09

i want to suggest purple rune for necklace, ring, boot and helmet.. please

James Bravil

Post by James Bravil » 2018-02-28 4:32

after chating with goddess, the ok/confirm button is still not translated.

prntscr.com/ikq6l2

Goddess

Post by Goddess » 2018-02-28 6:59

@Ignalius

Suggestion: I do not think a great deal needs to be done. Perhaps including daily energy as one of the gifts would streamline the process. Energy is a vital component of the game and securing sufficient to continue improving your account is sometimes difficult and receiving the daily bonus at random times is occcasionally frustrating. Also there are some items that are slightly too easy to get while corresponding items are much harder. A good example is peiyun pills and Xisui pills. I have found I can barely get enough peiyun while my Xisui bank continues to grow. Thank you for allowing this opportunity to provide feedback and hope you get plenty of positive respeonses and some good suggestions.

Answer: Yes, we understand the struggle, sorry~ I was not in the office for quite some time due to personal matters~ so... on some days I can only send them late at night. We are looking forward to make it automated in the future~ It will be one of the priority :)

Thank you for the Pills insight, we will try to make adjustment for the Xisui and Peiyuan pills rate. Do you have any other items in mind?

L4K

Post by L4K » 2018-03-01 7:39

add more coin train pills on chill upgrade , like 10 or 20 a day

add more peiyuan pills than xisui pills .

add trade between players . and every thing ingame should be tradeable such as coin , gold , talent point , warrior flame , chaka , aether , follow/mount frag or constellation etc . of crouse partner and pet shouldnt be tradeable

merge servers with less than 50 players active more than 2 weeks ? it took me 1 month to get 39 friends added from 20 and after another month , i still not about to collect 40 friends archievement ....

make evil gate and other be able to single challange like co-op battle

make prepair card option on recharge gold .

make event and surprise event last 1 week isntead of 3 days . add more prize for special prize , single recharge and accumulative recharge . i stopped recharge gold because 3 days reset for event is too much .

add explain about item or new thing for new level on novice teaching . like vein , imperial edict or diagram tactics , etc

not many people check forum

so far i only think about these , and i am pretty sure 99% of these ideas wont be add!

James Bravil

Post by James Bravil » 2018-03-01 16:06

text cut off here

https://prnt.sc/ilgdro

Goddess

Post by Goddess » 2018-03-02 3:46

@James Bravil

Thanks for help our work to do it better :)

Contact anytime when you found some problem like this. I have noted and will try to fix this problem quickly :)

James Bravil

Post by James Bravil » 2018-03-02 15:57

All these prizes are still not translated.

https://prnt.sc/ilx79x

cheahdaniel

Post by cheahdaniel » 2018-03-03 1:33

This game is good to play & fun, some fix of bugs and new or enhanced features will be great :-

1. Option to obtain more "Chakra" and "Aether" --> Almost all upgrades needed this resources, please consider to give out more as its impossible for us to obtained this resource just from "Tatched Boat" event & the "Try Luck" doesn't seems to justified the amount of gold spend vs amount of "Chakra" received.

2. Languages --> I've noticed that some buttons, in-game message, icons etc. was having language translation problems. For example the "Bi Fang" in "Constellation" features was labelled "Envasion"... an incorrectly labelled items will caused confusions. Also check some of the words, some was labelled as "Evasion" some as "Dodge", it will be better if this can be standardized on all the same category items. Some buttons are not even translated & still remains either in "Malay" or "Chinese" characters wordings.

3. Speed of servers --> I don't mind the merging of several servers into a single server, but whenever after the merging somehow the game's speed was affected & I think some of us is facing login "storm" issues, unresponsive buttons/icons or just freezes/time out indefinitely. Some fixes on this is highly appreciated.

4. Friends --> Please provide a way to add friends from another server, after server merging we cannot add friends that are from another servers. Please consider this as it will make the game more fun.

This is just some of the suggestions and many more to come should I'd noticed any other things.

Kai Rochester

Post by Kai Rochester » 2018-03-03 13:08

The gameplay is OK so far so I also don't see the need for many changes, only corrections of misspelled words and so.

The one feature I would want to see is more pictures like the one after the player frees Guan Yin Ping, after all the game's name is SEXY Three Kingdoms; and there are certainly quite a few goddesses after YinPing appears.

Ah! I was forgetting and don't know if it's been written by other players: There are 2 different cities named YiZhou in the map, so when an instance requests going to YiZhou you have to guess if the one in front of modern-day Taipei or the one close to Bhutan.

Julissa Geels_S120

Post by Julissa Geels_S120 » 2018-03-03 13:36

bring more nude pls XD