It is currently 2017-09-21 1:35

Amount of Active Players S11-S16 (and Event suggestions)

• Author

finallegion@yahoo.com

Amount of Active Players S11-S16 (and Event suggestions)

Post2014-10-15 21:55

Just wondering if anyone from S11-S14 and S16 could update or share the total amount, or roughly the number of Active Players in your servers please. 

I am from S15 and it is safe to say, we don't have more than 20 or maybe even 15 active players left around. I suggest that this game could stop or slow down on the creation of new servers but instead have random special events. Just a suggestion, something where other servers get to meet. 

Not just like World Hegemony, but something like an event where players from different servers get merge into one, for a day or maybe even for 6 hours. People from different servers get to duel for fun, do co-op together or even have a special Boss Event (A Boss that needs 15-20 people to kill). Or maybe we can have a Treasure Hunt, GM give riddles, or hints, and we have to find that item all over the map. The least we could do, is have a Boat Race! The more the player solve the trivias, the faster the boat goes. It would really be nice if the GMs could look into this.

All those events that I suggested don't need gold, so everyone can participate fairly and have fun.

Sincerely,

IGN: Merciless 

Server: S15

Guild: Dragon King

(The new guy that does not want people to leave this game.)

jokerkiller66@yahoo.com

Re: Amount of Active Players S11-S16 (and Event suggestions)

Post2014-10-15 23:24

Yes i agree with u , my server S11 also not many player now because i guess they run to new server ._. 

IGN : [AcE]

Server : S11

finallegion@yahoo.com

Post2014-10-16 4:59

[quote="jokerkiller66@yahoo.com"]

Yes i agree with u , my server S11 also not many player now because i guess they run to new server ._. 

IGN : [AcE]

[/quote]

What I don't get is why people would jump to the new servers.. Or if they think they can't keep up, why bother joining in the first place.. Sigh..

Goddess

Post2014-10-16 8:56

Hi all, 

We're currently working on a Nirvana feature, where players can meet players from other server and fight Nirvana Boss once every week at Sunday.

On this Nirvana, there will also be a new Nirvana Tavern Event. You can meditate inside a room in the Nirvana Tavern to receive more Exp which can help you Level up more faster.
But wait, it's not that simple! Rooms on Nirvana Tavern are divided by Grades and Types, higher grades room will rewards better Exp. And you can also steals another player's room by defeating him/her. 

All this features are currently under work and are planned to be finished by the end of this month.

Thank you

finallegion@yahoo.com

Post2014-10-16 11:04

To Goddess,

Thanks for the reply, Nirvana Feature looks good. It reminds me of Occupation feature where you can invade and occupy, thus the tenant get kicks out. I hope there is a safe cooldown after occupying though, like an hour or two.

Hopefully with this new feature, old players will start to play again.

Talking about Meditating, is there a chance people can get Battle Arts points from meditating, not much but at least something. That would be very nice.

Goddess

Post2014-10-16 11:46

Hi,

We will definitely think about it. Or maybe there will be some other way to get Art points too.

Thank you

finallegion@yahoo.com

Post2014-10-16 13:42

[quote="Goddess"]

Hi,

We will definitely think about it. Or maybe there will be some other way to get Art points too.

Thank you

[/quote]

I really appreciate that. At least you all are making an effort in making new events and checking out your players/customers ''request'' in the forum. Thank you.

ridervtb@gmail.com

Post2014-10-23 1:50

Yes i also agree, we need more people to active in the game, so we can have lots of fun together again. thank you for all your hard work GM hope u can make all the people come together again! :D

IGN : Ethan Brint

shigure2411@yahoo.com

Post2014-10-24 13:18

Hi All ,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn't happening. I have reflected to the GM in game before , although their revenue comes from players in new servers, they need to wait till server is populated and not depend on gold recharge from earlier server to keep opening new servers. This create a big hole which turns into vicious cycle where the population will keep decreasing. In case you all don't know, Taiwan has more than 100 servers, but their population on each server currently has less then 10% of its original population. All these SURPRISE EVENTS are to draw gold from the current server to open new servers, its costing more and more population to drift away because they see this as a gimmick to take their money. What you tell the GM here is pointless because ultimately ITS THEIR MARKETING TEAM WHO WANTS MORE MONEY FROM YOU DECIDE WHAT THE EVENT WILL BE.

Good luck in wishing, i hope it does come true for you guys.

zen

Post2014-10-29 11:07

Well, this game get bore very fast and people will start to quit after a month or 2 which due to thier events are too predictable.

Even with their currently working on Nirvana feature doesn't help much and will be the same " PREDICTABLE" N "PERDICTABLE".

Right now S4 had less then 15 ppl active playing.

CURRENT DAILY EVENTS      (Interesting)  (Bore)   (Predictable)    (Remarks & Suggestion)

Evil Boss                                      no           yes!         no              Gold as reward for those participation whether win or lose !

Nightmare Boss                            no           yes!         no              Gold as reward for those participation whether win or lose !

Hegemony                                   no           yes!         yes!            Gold as reward for those participation whether win or lose !

Choas " Yellow Turban"              just ok        no          yes!             Gold as reward for those participation whether win or lose !

Guild War                                    no            yes        yes!             The worst event they ever created in this world!!!

(sometime only 2 guild participate!)

OTHERS EVENTS 

WORLD HEGEMONY                     no           yes!         yes!             Use Gold to support(Bet) would be INTERESTING !

IN.SERVER WORLD HEGEMONY    no*          yes*       yes*             * Predict it will get bore unless they use gold as reward !

CHOAS WAR                               no           yes!        yes!               Use Gold to support(Bet) would be INTERESTING !

Final conclusion:-

They should change their events plan and rewards( to Gold) then people might get interest back to this game or this game will close shop soon! Hope it won't happen..... 

Only they can create the events which are unpredictable and using Gold as reward.

IGN:-Romeo Brawdy

Server:- S4

Last edited by zen on 2014-10-30 4:06, edited 1 time in total.
Next

Return to Game Discussion