It is currently 2017-09-25 18:42

Potential Stone Stone

• Author

hellgreen@mail.com

Re: Potential Stone Stone

Post2015-08-06 7:41

Higher VIPs can utilize all the best arsenal in angel skills,

How? Looks like all are equal... Everyone can spend 1 mil coin to use normal affection. And those 50 gold affections... I spent 200 gold and got 4 blues, now I dont use it at all - waste of gold:D

timberwolf

Post2015-08-08 5:24

[quote="hellgreen@mail.com"]

[quote:mztn69hi]Higher VIPs can utilize all the best arsenal in angel skills,[/quote:mztn69hi]

How? Looks like all are equal... Everyone can spend 1 mil coin to use normal affection. And those 50 gold affections... I spent 200 gold and got 4 blues, now I dont use it at all - waste of gold:D

[/quote]

If you are a VIP, you got more gold at your disposal and special affection does give a boost on your Fate/Peach (presumably), so you can get higher chance to collect Love Letters to be exchanged to Golden Heart...

And Golden Heart really really hurts...

The higher your level equals the higher madness on late game. Even my friends called Nirvana Hege a bloodbath. Lol...

hellgreen@mail.com

Post2015-08-08 5:52

Still don't understand you...

I used Romantic button 10 times. Spent 500g(a little more because it cost 60g per try later) and 10kk coins and got 7 blue skill hearts and 3 red hearts - 2 with 20 exp and 1 with 320 exp. My affection level increased from 126/500 to 157/500.

I think it was the one of my worst gold investments in the game.

VIP status doesn't give much by itself. Only more Y.tokens and art points daily from more assistant tasks...

Are you talking about this gold hearts which are really hurts?:)) Well... its a 50000 gold investment(my guess) not 500 and not much vip's can afford this:D 

timberwolf

Post2015-08-08 14:15

Yea, that goldhearts, hellgreen...

What i was saying is, only high VIPs can afford to use the special affection like mad. Using hearts to increase Fate and get more chance to get Love Letter... ^^

hellgreen@mail.com

Post2015-08-08 15:04

:) Well lets talk about Money Tree. 50 gold for a 10kk coins. I lough a lot when I unlocked it a few days ago. 300 000 000 coins daily. Bye-bye free to play players.

So who cares about this lame gold hearts:D Those who spent more $ can win in many ways because every aspect of this game has a gold abuse option.  Even a damn marriage system affect gold abuse and ownage in PVP:D 

timberwolf

Post2015-08-09 1:52

:) Well lets talk about Money Tree. 50 gold for a 10kk coins. I lough a lot when I unlocked it a few days ago. 300 000 000 coins daily. Bye-bye free to play players.

So who cares about this lame gold hearts:D Those who spent more $ can win in many ways because every aspect of this game has a gold abuse option.  Even a damn marriage system affect gold abuse and ownage in PVP:D 

[/quote]

Lol, money tree is robbery. Well, in fact, many aspect of this game are. But we can hoard coins and things slowly...

Don't despair hellgreen, if you use the right plans, tactics, and strategies; you can turn the tide of battle unto your favor. The best player on my server has more than twice my firepower, but she honor me for the ability to kill the titans across Interserver Hege. She said: "Finesse over Power". And she was right, i only has 1.1m of power with V0, but i can defeat other player with 1.68m of power with V10. And both of us can clear Evil Gate Round 3 with ease. She provided firepower, i provided the distraction.

Gold is everything indeed, but it requires the knowledge to spend it at the right thing.

susiwati637@yahoo.com

Post2015-08-15 3:11

Hello ,. 

i'll share about event STK ,. 

i saw in unipin web

hellgreen@mail.com

Post2015-08-18 12:12

madcatxv@gmail.com

Good spirit! 

The best player on my server has more than twice my firepower

But thats how look a normal paying player actually:(

For your server 2kk power is pretty decent. At our S61-69 cluster we have 1-1.5mil powers already.

other player with 1.68m of power with V10

He can't be V10 because 1.68 is too low power. Or he spent all his money in something really useless -_- Anyway if he 1.68 loosing to a 1.1 he doing something really really really wrong in this game.

Most of the paying players ar pretty smart and do all the strategies this game have. And most of the strategies this game has is Zhang CH mid level and twist your heroes better agaist your enemy party kill their main hero first:) STK is not much a strategy game...

hellgreen@mail.com

Post2015-08-18 12:24

PS: It is possible that you have a higher level than him because there is a level based multiplier so if your enemy is lower level he has less crit/hit/toughness and all other stats against you. 

timberwolf

Post2015-08-20 1:04

madcatxv@gmail.com

Good spirit! 

[quote:2zzctezu]The best player on my server has more than twice my firepower[/quote:2zzctezu]

But thats how look a normal paying player actually:(

For your server 2kk power is pretty decent. At our S61-69 cluster we have 1-1.5mil powers already.

[quote:2zzctezu]other player with 1.68m of power with V10[/quote:2zzctezu]

He can't be V10 because 1.68 is too low power. Or he spent all his money in something really useless -_- Anyway if he 1.68 loosing to a 1.1 he doing something really really really wrong in this game.

Most of the paying players ar pretty smart and do all the strategies this game have. And most of the strategies this game has is Zhang CH mid level and twist your heroes better agaist your enemy party kill their main hero first:) STK is not much a strategy game...

[/quote]

Indeed, hellgreen... For normal player, just shave the power of the best to half. That's the best you can afford. ^^ Yes, she has more than twice my firepower, ranging from 2.0 - 2.4m since she is experimenting various dragon partners, making her team literally untouchable.

At my S37-S41 clusters, the best players ranged from 2.4m - 1.68m, and they are all scary as heck. All assassins to make it worse. I really hate furyblast and furyblast 2.

=====================

He is a confirmend V10 and several friends also think that he is spending on the wrong thing. Fortunately, he is back in on his tracks. Punching thru new partners and fully star-ed them.

Quite scary indeed since he is only 2 levels below me. And his main is damn tough. But i got better team since i spread the power and stat almost evenly.

=====================

ZCH is paramount important in mid game. Coupled with Zhu Rong, you can wreak painful havoc unto enemy party. But alas, at very late game, like level 140, i stopped using them both. Swapping with Dragon Partners for better endurance. For me, this game requires some strategy, especially formation. How to attack and counter attack. Which member i can put as meat shield, etc etc... ^^

PreviousNext

Return to Game Discussion