It is currently 2017-12-17 23:34

Server stuck

• Author

yusriaiman96

Server stuck

Post2016-03-09 9:37

As you can see it stuck and freez....it need almost 30 minutes to wait finish loading or im must restart to play it back....this is because internet server probleam...All player had same probleam like me....I feel furious when it happen and some time im curses.It happen at peak hours and midnight after refresh.I hope you ccan sattle this probleam as soon as possible.TQ

Regard,

Kelvin Ripley

S40 Kyushu

Zenesis

Re: Server stuck

Post2016-03-09 12:02

i also had the same problem & it happen since yesterday please do fix it will ya =__="

Nosferatu S39 Goddess

Goddess

Post2016-03-09 15:23

Hi everyone,

We did not encounter that problem in our daily test. 

Please check the stability of your internet connection, 

also your device's RAM capacity that was available when you play this game.

Best Regards,

STK Operational Team 

Zenesis

Post2016-03-09 17:30

[quote="Goddess"]

Hi everyone,

We did not encounter that problem in our daily test. 

Please check the stability of your internet connection, 

also your device's RAM capacity that was available when you play this game.

Best Regards,

STK Operational Team 

[/quote]

do you really think i would believe to your copy pasta answer? of coz not =__=" jeez or you don't even understand english?

devices & internet connection just work fine, full speed tested but when log in stk lame as snail, cache&cookies cleared not working either,used different devices too still lame...what more?

well just stop acting like an idiot and do your work

DO FIX IT!

yusriaiman96

Post2016-03-09 19:10

Dear GM,

I think my connection are  fine and dont have any probleam and smooth but when im open this game it was stuck badly.I think this is bug.Im already clear cache and cookies but nothing change.Are you guy do the work or salaried blind.Im so despointed with you guy.

My devide RAM dont have any probleam to.6 GB kot,no way it cant handle this game the small size.

SO FIX IMMEDIATLY

timberwolf

Post2016-03-10 1:09

I presume in the next few days, we will have that massive server botched up like previous one...

The problem is, disconnection and stuck on NH event is a frequent thing now, even when i use my quite modern lappie with more than twice computational power than my 10 years old P4...

My point is: do check your server, GM. Try to restart it, literally shutting it down, give it a 60s cooldown, and turn it on again... and i think, the best time to do that is, 20 mins after the last frickin nanman event. Give or take, and depends on your..., determination, i would say, 30 mins tops to get the server up and running again.

I hope our opinions wont fall on deaf ears and frickin ignorance, GM...

timberwolf

S37 beauty

Return to Customer Support