It is currently 2018-05-22 4:29

Hole Saws & Gems

• Author

Sir Fr8

Hole Saws & Gems

Post2018-01-28 5:13

Ok, I know I am probably getting GM's upset here and for that I am sorry. I know that this server (S129) I am on is fairly new, but there seems to be one issue after another.

The problem now, I and a few others are having is that some players are getting nothing but hole saws every now and again and others are just  getting gems.

I am one of the few just getting gems. I have yet to get any hole saws except in an event. Even then I only got 3 hole saws, but I have plenty of gems.

Is this something that can be fixed?

rey

Re: Hole Saws & Gems

Post2018-02-02 4:21

yeah, hole saw is rare item.. only get from recharge event..

the cheapest way to get that item from Dragon Vow event, but very rarely to get it

Sir Fr8

Re: Hole Saws & Gems

Post2018-02-17 17:40

[quote="rey"]

yeah, hole saw is rare item.. only get from recharge event..

the cheapest way to get that item from Dragon Vow event, but very rarely to get it

[/quote]

They are not as rare as you think. I have a couple members alone in my Guild that are getting nothing but Hole Saws and a few that are getting nothing but gems.

When you have a "Free" game provided for people out there to play, then there has to be a way to gather/collect or obtain items needed for char. I can understand getting the Saints, Godlike and Ex's as an event, but hole saws, gems, chaotic stones, and other items are needed to make/use for char. To keep that away from the free players is totally wrong. 

Making it a little harder to obtain is one thing, but IMPOSSIBLE is another.

Return to Customer Support