Hole Saws & Gems

Sir Fr8

Hole Saws & Gems

Post by Sir Fr8 » 2018-01-28 5:13

Ok, I know I am probably getting GM's upset here and for that I am sorry. I know that this server (S129) I am on is fairly new, but there seems to be one issue after another.The problem now, I and a few others are having is that some players are getting nothing but hole saws every now and again and others are just getting gems.I am one of the few just getting gems. I have yet to get any hole saws except in an event. Even then I only got 3 hole saws, but I have plenty of gems.Is this something that can be fixed?

rey

Re: Hole Saws & Gems

Post by rey » 2018-02-02 4:21

yeah, hole saw is rare item.. only get from recharge event..the cheapest way to get that item from Dragon Vow event, but very rarely to get it

Sir Fr8

Re: Hole Saws & Gems

Post by Sir Fr8 » 2018-02-17 17:40

[quote="rey"]yeah, hole saw is rare item.. only get from recharge event..the cheapest way to get that item from Dragon Vow event, but very rarely to get it[/quote]They are not as rare as you think. I have a couple members alone in my Guild that are getting nothing but Hole Saws and a few that are getting nothing but gems.When you have a "Free" game provided for people out there to play, then there has to be a way to gather/collect or obtain items needed for char. I can understand getting the Saints, Godlike and Ex's as an event, but hole saws, gems, chaotic stones, and other items are needed to make/use for char. To keep that away from the free players is totally wrong. Making it a little harder to obtain is one thing, but IMPOSSIBLE is another.