3 days and Waiting!!

Sir Fr8

3 days and Waiting!!

Post by Sir Fr8 » 2018-02-17 18:05

It has been 3 days since I posted message for GM and still no reply. I really feel like I have been "Black Balled" or I am being personally ignored because of all my rants.

You may take them as me complaining, but I call it constructive criticism. How are you to improve on a game that you are having so many issues with if you are not willing to listen to your players?

Now, this message is a complaint and personally I don't care if I do get replied back to or not, because I sure am not getting any responses in GM button.

You sent out a message a few days ago about your "Star" ratings. Requesting us to go in and give you 4-5 Stars to bring in more players.

Are you out of your mind? Why would I want to subject other people out there to the same thing I am going through? Just don't make sense to me.

You can not even reply to people on a timely manner, we just get excuses. You say that you are under staffed. OK, get more people to help with the game and answer questions. Give those people the ability to actually get with some one to fix the issues that is happening. Write up a proper Guide to the game instead of having players have to search the forums, post in forum, ask GM or having to find a player that is williing to answer the question they have.

Let the people know what is actually free in the game without being forced to drop a bundle into a game that you can't even get proper help with.

Seems to me, that all we are doing is paying you to live off of something that needs to be fixed. START LISTENING to the players. Fix issues, don't ignore them. Get more help, just be sure that the help you get, is compensated for their time. I know you have many players out there that are having less of an issue than those of us that are just starting. Get them to help.

You start doing a few of these things, then maybe, just maybe your ratings will go up, because I can tell you this, it is the people that have come to play a game and that there is not true help, thoae are the ones giving you those low ratings. Those are the ones that quit the game, it's the frustration as a whole. Just stop to think about this and fix it.

Personally, I have not gave a rating, but if I was, it would be a 0-1 only because of the way the game is being run. They length of time it takes to get a response, the glitches, the lack of a proper guide, the issues of getting anywhere unless player's pay in and the all the way around of how this game is run.

Tessa Downham_S115

Re: 3 days and Waiting!!

Post by Tessa Downham_S115 » 2018-02-26 14:13

i totally agree that the customer support could be better in this game. all the GM's before "sakura" had poor english skills and always misunderstood what i wanted to say in the GM button. i also feared complaining about anything because of horror stories of what the GM could do to your account if you upset them. it's a miracle i'm still playing this game after the "stuff bun stacking glitch". i think this game would easily have 10x the number of big spending players if there was good customer service from when the game started.

Goddess

Post by Goddess » 2018-02-26 15:08

Sorry for the bad experience you may have had with our customer service :(

Thank you for giving us feedbacks instead of leaving, we will try our best to improve.

And @Zokolate, we never did and will never do bad things to your account for simply complaining or asking anything, we only ban people who use illegal recharge method, cheating, hacking or disturbing the community~

I'm actually surprised that there are rumors like that going around~ it's probably someone who uses illegal recharge methods getting banned and spreading rumors...? If there is any account that is banned without clear reasons, please do tell us~! it must have been a mistake.

Tessa Downham_S115

Post by Tessa Downham_S115 » 2018-03-01 13:43

not account ban. the GM reset the XP bar of a player, and the player got it restored after complaning via email. it was a few years back, it may still be in the forum somewhere...

Goddess

Post by Goddess » 2018-03-02 6:12

We cannot reset EXP bar either~ We are not evil ._.

If that happened, then it's caused by some system bugs.