Cant recieve login rewards

Dylan Furr_S7

Cant recieve login rewards

Post by Dylan Furr_S7 » 2015-12-30 7:40

Here is the image,I try to relogin some many times,But i cant collect the login rewards,i ask another players,they said they can receive. Why?From:s20,Talon

Reza Aktamasyandy@fb

Re: Cant recieve login rewards

Post by Reza Aktamasyandy@fb » 2015-12-31 12:53

Cause u r still on ur first day. Wait till 2nd day.

Allie Reeder_S43

Post by Allie Reeder_S43 » 2015-12-31 15:52

[quote="Reza Aktamasyandy@fb"]

Cause u r still on ur first day. Wait till 2nd day.

[/quote]

How are we gonna get the 14day login prize? Most of us login everyday including the day the server merge, but end up only getting the first day

login prize on the second day he event start.

We'll not able to claim the 14day login prize from here on. This problem happens before on the last server merger and it happens again.

Looks like GM never learnt.......

walter heward

Post by walter heward » 2016-01-01 13:16

it's lucky that you can receive the login prize on 2nd day. i could only receive it on the 3rd day as the 1st login prize. i had complain it to GM, instead they asked me to clear my cache then relogin. what was that? such an unresponsible reply from them. i had my browsers cache cleared almost everytime i exited my browsers. yep and i totally agreed that they never learned from the last merger event and it's getting worst this time. and for info, i always online from before this merger event.

Just how am i going to put up with this answers from GM? they might tell me that i did not login on the specified time even though i login almost everyday too. the GM really want to starts creating problems again with players here in this new year.

István Paál@fb

Post by István Paál@fb » 2016-01-01 16:40

They are addicted to screenshots :-)

You should shot every movement you dod cos you dont know when will something bad happen and you can prove that "that wans/wasnt there before..." :-D Like http://bbs.carolgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=936&sid=436c46788fb021983eadfcdf994ca666

Hilarious.

walter heward

Post by walter heward » 2016-01-01 17:38

yeap. totally agreed. they really addicted to those screenshot and i think i should screenshot all my movements before log off. (yeah right. who in the sane mind would do that!) ahahahahaha

and that was the best answer they could give me. shesh.

Reza Aktamasyandy@fb

Post by Reza Aktamasyandy@fb » 2016-01-04 18:05

How are we gonna get the 14day login prize? Most of us login everyday including the day the server merge, but end up only getting the first day

login prize on the second day the event start.

We'll not able to claim the 14day login prize from here on. This problem happens before on the last server merger and it happens again.

Looks like GM never learnt.......

[/quote]

You should login everyday since the first day you guys merged, if not, even if u r on the 14th day, you'll be counted on the first day. This is what you'll get when you login everyday without miss any single day.

Open Here >>> http://prntscr.com/9m1pwt

I'm at 8th day and already opened the 7th day's rewards.

Oh and you should send SS to here also so that GM can see that how many days in a row have logged in?

Rune Blade S86 Real Illusion

Reza Aktamasyandy@fb

Post by Reza Aktamasyandy@fb » 2016-01-04 18:10

[quote="hottez22@yahoo.com"]

it's lucky that you can receive the login prize on 2nd day. i could only receive it on the 3rd day as the 1st login prize. i had complain it to GM, instead they asked me to clear my cache then relogin. what was that? such an unresponsible reply from them. i had my browsers cache cleared almost everytime i exited my browsers. yep and i totally agreed that they never learned from the last merger event and it's getting worst this time. and for info, i always online from before this merger event.

Just how am i going to put up with this answers from GM? they might tell me that i did not login on the specified time even though i login almost everyday too. the GM really want to starts creating problems again with players here in this new year.

[/quote]

Hi, Have you ever passed your day without playing STK? If yes, then that's the answer for your problem. You should know that this event needs you to login 14 days in a row. So if you didn't login for one day even though you're on your 13th day, ofc you'll start from 1st day and you won't get the 14th day rewards.

Here's what you get when you logged in for a several days in a row.

That's me in 8th day and I already opened the 7th day rewards.

walter heward

Post by walter heward » 2016-01-08 16:24

[quote="Reza Aktamasyandy@fb"]

[quote="hottez22@yahoo.com"]

[/quote]

Hi, Have you ever passed your day without playing STK? If yes, then that's the answer for your problem. You should know that this event needs you to login 14 days in a row. So if you didn't login for one day even though you're on your 13th day, ofc you'll start from 1st day and you won't get the 14th day rewards.

Here's what you get when you logged in for a several days in a row.

That's me in 8th day and I already opened the 7th day rewards.

[/quote]

There you go. another one that have'nt encounter this problems will definitely be bragging about it 'i could claim it duh'....

i log in everyday my friend and another account of mine already claim those said login rewards. it's justs my main account cant claim the login rewards. it's the same as those nirvana hege streaks rewards. i cant claim the streak rewards on the 1st day instead i could do that on 2nd day. but what confuses me is that the boss kill rewards. i could claim that after wb and everyday. i'm happy for you that could claim that rewards and i pray it wont happen to you in the future this kind of problem. but please dont mock those who encountered this kind of problems. this is the 2nd merger event i had encountered and the 1st one was good for me means i dont encountered this problems. and i guess some of us here also encountered the same problems justs wont make hassle of it. just where is that GM when we need her to reply to this kind of problems? and dont tell me that she would really need those screenshot again. how could someone go back from the 1st day of merger for that screenshot?