It is currently 2017-11-24 14:40

Annoucement

• Author

Roselle

Annoucement

Post2016-05-25 12:37

Dear All Players:

During May 25th we had received several players reporting the incident on Free Hero give away on Pocket Three Kingdom Server. We are here making an announcement regarding on the incident.

Currently we are having a new VIP promotion event starting on May, and as for the player who had received the reward were due to his performance on the event.

Wehad tried our best to bring a better experience to all the players. At first,we had updated the Guarantee Nat 5 system for all players to obtain on their legendary heroes. However, due to too many Heroes in the game, and we cannot ensure players to get the hero they want, thus, we’ve been trying several ways to bring players a better experience to the game. And the promotion we have at current is one of them.

The VIP event at current still under trial run, therefore we did not open in publicon it. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience we had made. After discussing with all other language version team, we decide to make this event in public. You may contact GM for current VIP event, and later we will further make a Line Group for more info, please feel free to join.

Roselle

madizmo

Re: Annoucement

Post2016-05-25 19:26

Pure damage  control. You denied up until now.. What's this change of heart? Too much evidence against you? 

madizmo

Post2016-05-25 19:29

May I also add. It is "illegal" to run a profiting business with undisclosed information that impacts investors.. Or did you skip over that part? 

Roddy

Post2016-05-26 0:21

hi, so does it mean that if I become like certain helpers that don't do anything, I can get free gold and a water DC? All I need it is just to be by your side always and Rose rose you all the time?

Roselle

Post2016-05-26 5:37

@Madizmo

Dear sir,

We did not deny anything, in fact, we made the annoucement in pulbic to all players on the VIP service we are promoting right now. For spenders they can get more on what they want, and as for free to play players we 've been working on more features to help them get the heroes they want, such as Gurantee nat 5 system, Heroes Terrace system etc.

Also may I know which part of it is illegal and impact the investor?

Roselle

Roselle

Post2016-05-26 5:39

@Roddy

Dear sir,

You can always inform me via ticket on which Helper is not doing their job with evidence. Also, I believe it is a nonsense talk on giving out Water DC to a helper, again please provide your evidence. Or else your comment would hurt me and the Helper.

-Roselle

Roddy

Post2016-05-26 7:18

hi does it make sense for me to screenshot something about someone not doing their job?

So all I have to do is send you empty chats? Why don't you be on and see things for yourself.

Ashley Heng@fb

Post2016-05-26 7:38

Dear Roddie,

May I enquire which helper would you be referring to? Cause, if you are referring to Druss, I can vouch for him of his attitude in helping someone. He even went out his way to rename all of his alts just so that people will recognize that it is him. He rarely gets the nat 5, and when he finally does, you guys rampage about him. If you did not see him helping enough, it might either be your luck, or the timezone you are at. Helpers aren't robots nor automated answering machines.

P.s. If sucking up to Roselle is all it takes for a nat 5, where is mine. 

Your statement is untruthful and should not be taken into consideration. 

Thanks.

Lorenna.

Return to News & Events