It is currently 2018-06-21 4:40

Missing all items from Recharge and Gold spending.

• Author

DragonLady

Missing all items from Recharge and Gold spending.

Post2018-02-06 15:30

Where is all the items I collected on 2/5/2018 from a RECHARGE and GOLD spending.  I paid for all of that and now it is all gone from "MAIL".  

My anger at going to "MAIL" this morning to collect it all in is beyond just a little mad.  I have never in my life played a game that takes what you pay for or collect.  

If this is a standard practice of the developers and game managers, it is not a good one.  Fix this.

ALSO, if and when you decide to do a "MERGER", giving a good 24 hours notice would be a better way to go about it.  NOT just doing it and taking away what we have paid for or collected.  This is a very unfair practice.

Last edited by DragonLady on 2018-02-06 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

greg scott@fb

Re: Missing all items from Recharge and Gold spending.

Post2018-02-06 15:49

same here --- I have been saving items (unclaimed) in mail. I have PAGES & PAGES of unclaimed items. Items from GOLD purchaeses, rewards from GOLD use, hundreds of millions in silver, several tens of thousands in stamina. Tons of items I saved to use dureinf weekly events, or special events. All of these items were in my mail just a few hours ago with LOTS of time remaining on their timers. Now ... it's all gone. A substantial out-of-pocket loss . . . . .WTH!?!?!

DragonLady

Post2018-02-07 15:53

It seems it is the players fault if we are not online and in the game at the time a notice is sent that a Merger is going to take place.   That is a bunch of garbage.  Most gaming companies are able to make updates, mergers and add new content without touching a single item players have bought, earned in the game or collected.

I find this gaming company to be less than adequate in their ethics.  I WILL NOT put another penny or any other amount of cash into this game if this is what it is going to entail.  Stealing from players in my opinion is about as low as it can get.

Mergers and updates should be done without taking what players have in their "MAIL".  Other games can do it so why can't this one?

Notices of changes or mergers should be done at least 24 HOURS before that action is done.  It would at least give players time to remove all their items from "MAIL" instead of having it stolen from them.

I play other games that do not touch anything a player has regardless where it is stored when updates, mergers or new content is added.  

I do intend to report the ethics being used by this company.  

Yes, I am angry.  I paid for what was stolen out of my MAIL.  

Garen

Post2018-02-07 23:47

if you're one of servers merged 

check this. https://boq.carolgames.com/article/get_content/3067/1

. The related functions of Sanctuary to S51-S114 will be inactivated during the merging, and will be available after the Data Transmission.
2. After the Data Transmission, emails and attachments will be deleted. Please claim them timely.

DragonLady

Post2018-02-08 14:25

[quote="Garen"]

if you're one of servers merged 

check this. https://boq.carolgames.com/article/get_content/3067/1

. The related functions of Sanctuary to S51-S114 will be inactivated during the merging, and will be available after the Data Transmission.
2. After the Data Transmission, emails and attachments will be deleted. Please claim them timely.

[/quote]

That is all well and good, BUT, if you are not online when that is sent out, in the MIDDLE of the night in the US, then you are screwed.  

I made a RECHARGE less than 24 hours before this merge and now all of it is gone.  The gaming ETHICS of this company leaves a lot to be desired.  As soon as I use up what I still have, I will NOT come back to this game or any other based out of this foreign country.

DragonLady

Post2018-02-10 16:25

Since they won't restore what was taken from my "MAIL", I will play until the gold I currently have is gone.  

I WILL NOT spend anymore cash on this game.  When the gold is gone, I will be gone as well.

michele

Post2018-02-12 22:27

[quote="DragonLady"]

Since they won't restore what was taken from my "MAIL", I will play until the gold I currently have is gone.  

I WILL NOT spend anymore cash on this game.  When the gold is gone, I will be gone as well.

[/quote]

how about you shut up, if you don't like that game be silent and continue playing this game. alternatively, you can check out this link to another game, much better that this game. But i love this game.

http://www.twwebgame.com/nszj/?server=S306

DragonLady

Post2018-02-13 16:51

[quote="michele"]

[quote="DragonLady"]

[/quote]

how about you shut up, if you don't like that game be silent and continue playing this game. alternatively, you can check out this link to another game, much better that this game. But i love this game.

http://www.twwebgame.com/nszj/?server=S306

[/quote]

I will continue to state a legitimate complaint when I feel there is one.  I have and do play MUCH better games than this one and the only reason I am still here is the fact that I will not walk away from the amount of gold I have already BOUGHT and currently have.

As for telling some one to SHUT UP?, HOW about you tend to your game and not be rude and belligerent to others.

HakilErica

Post2018-02-21 1:56

[quote="DragonLady"]

I will continue to state a legitimate complaint when I feel there is one.[/quote]

While I think there are a number of things in the mergers that could have happened more smoothly, with all the things they cannot get right on a regular basis, minimizing issues by removing the mail posts (a previously stated problem point in general) is just as well.

Two points of clarification though:

1 - The post Garen quoted WAS posted more than 24 hours in advance.

2 - This was after being pushed-back a day or two from the originally announced date (I think it was the 4th,) so you had opportunity to know it was coming.

DragonLady

Post2018-03-13 21:09

[quote="HakilErica"]

[quote="DragonLady"]

I will continue to state a legitimate complaint when I feel there is one.[/quote]

While I think there are a number of things in the mergers that could have happened more smoothly, with all the things they cannot get right on a regular basis, minimizing issues by removing the mail posts (a previously stated problem point in general) is just as well.

Two points of clarification though:

1 - The post Garen quoted WAS posted more than 24 hours in advance.

2 - This was after being pushed-back a day or two from the originally announced date (I think it was the 4th,) so you had opportunity to know it was coming.

[/quote]

In case you have not noticed, MOST if not all of those notices come in the middle of the night in the US.  

I am not playing nor am I awake.  

The fact that they can't seem to do a merge without removing all that ANY player may have in "MAIL" is not beyond their ability to LEAVE IT ALONE.  

I do play other games and mail and personal items gained in the games ARE NOT TOUCHED by the devs when they add new content or updates of any kind.  

Next

Return to Game Discussion