It is currently 2018-05-25 14:50

Star Technique

• Author

L4K

Re: Star Technique

Post2018-01-05 17:25

i have godlike guanyu and a couple holy moon dragon knife , but when i try to use it , i got "star technique is not full yet" . tried to buy more frag of holy moon dragon knife too but i got holy moon dragon knife soul instead . how do i transfer it ?

and i just crucious about ex-machao and godlike guanyu . 

in tavern ex-machao has better stat than my godlike guanyu . 

isnt godlike should be better than ex- ? or machao is just better ? 

rey

Post2018-01-06 3:00

godlike Guanyu can full after grade 16-10.. (need lv up about lv160 or 170, i forget it)

saint Guanyu can full at grade 16-10, and then can be continous to grade 20-10 to open Fly to Heaven fiture

L4K

Post2018-01-07 7:37

[quote="rey"]

godlike Guanyu can full after grade 16-10.. (need lv up about lv160 or 170, i forget it)

saint Guanyu can full at grade 16-10, and then can be continous to grade 20-10 to open Fly to Heaven fiture

[/quote] how do i make staint fragment from staint soul ?

i have godlike Guanyu , xiao qiao and machao . 

but after i exchanged some overlord spear souls , i can't find a way to make them into overlord spear fragment . (for machao)

i can't train on star technique too . it kept saying overlord spear fragment is missing 

rey

Post2018-01-08 2:50

[/quote] how do i make staint fragment from staint soul ?

i have godlike Guanyu , xiao qiao and machao . 

but after i exchanged some overlord spear souls , i can't find a way to make them into overlord spear fragment . (for machao)

i can't train on star technique too . it kept saying overlord spear fragment is missing 

[/quote]

aaah,..

saint tecnique still use fragment weapon.. can exchange from empryan stone..

Any soul fragment or saint weapon fragment (can exchange to soul fragment) use to upgrade temper fiture and Flay to Heaven

L4K

Post2018-01-08 16:07

got it . thanks so much

by the way , is it worth it to spend on lubu to replace lu fengxian ? 

rey

Post2018-01-10 4:01

[quote="L4K"]

got it . thanks so much

by the way , is it worth it to spend on lubu to replace lu fengxian ? 

[/quote]

lu fengxian cant make to godlike or saint..

better u spent to saint partner

many powerful partners besides them, as saint mayunlu or saint xiao qiao, zhang fei

s. guanyu more strong than lubu, coz guanyu have decreast deff n buff..

xiao qiao, very cheap.. but strong

https://stk.carolgames.com/game_report?server_name=S1&battle_id=1408847

L4K

Post2018-01-10 5:08

i have made stain lubu . but the weird thing is , lubu can go stain at level 120 but machao and gaunyu and xiao stopped at grade 5 and made me wait till level 130 .

yet , is child better or stain ?

which is best the character to play with ? i play assasin normally and swordmaster pvp . but when i visit server 1 , i saw mostly every high level is magician.

as now i have xiao qiao , lubu , machao , guanyu , diao chan , child . which one should i leave ?

rey

Post2018-01-10 7:36

hard choice .. wkwk

s.xiao qiao > killer with ignore 15 armor

s.lubu > her s.atk very good

s.machao > AOE s.atk with combo, how if give him reduce armor? wkwk

s.guanyu > high buff atk, n decreast deff buff n very very cheap, use y,token

s.diaochan > 100% support partner, can make 0 rage to launch skill

child > all skill is good after grade 5

actually all the partners can be good as long as you build maximal, adjust with the description of his skill

about mage skill from s1, as you see, last skill off magician is very good.. but so expensive too

L4K

Post2018-01-10 18:16

[quote="rey"]

hard choice .. wkwk

s.xiao qiao > killer with ignore 15 armor

s.lubu > her s.atk very good

s.machao > AOE s.atk with combo, how if give him reduce armor? wkwk

s.guanyu > high buff atk, n decreast deff buff n very very cheap, use y,token

s.diaochan > 100% support partner, can make 0 rage to launch skill

child > all skill is good after grade 5

actually all the partners can be good as long as you build maximal, adjust with the description of his skill

about mage skill from s1, as you see, last skill off magician is very good.. but so expensive too

[/quote]

never mind on that . diao is ex- only . i gotta save hero card for godlike 1 then .

so i should keep machao or xiao qiao for back up ?

Sir Fr8

Post2018-01-25 8:34

Because there is no Guide to help players like myself & the Forum is almost useless, I am gonna try and get a some answers to a few questions. I don't have a degree in double talk & my mind is not like it used to be.

1st Question: Where do we gain/get/obtain this so called "Star Technique" for my Godlike ZhunGeLiang? Please, answer in deatail. Make it easy for simple minded people like me.

2nd Question: How do I gain Loayalty for my Godlike ZhunGeLiang? (Please don't tell me that I get it in the weaponry without explaining how, where, what is needed; or in the Green Plum Wine because I have spent to much Coin and Gold getting nowhere.) I will need a little more information (PLEASE).

3rd Question: How many items (Sky Thunder Fan) are needed to make my Godlike ZhunGeLiang into a Saint? That information is also left out.

I honestly think it is time for the developers of the game to sit down and make a proper guide. It would make it so much easier and less confusing and we wouldn't have to look so stupid trying to get anywhere in a game that is supposed to be "Simple".

PreviousNext

Return to Guides & FAQ