Why is my damage capped in world boss

PulverOtha_S104

Why is my damage capped in world boss

Post by PulverOtha_S104 » 2018-04-18 19:41

I am hardly doign any damage in world boss anymore. There are people with half of my battle rank doing way more damage than me. Also, the higher my character attack, the weaker the damage they do. My most effective damage dealer is my pet, which is the weakest attacker I have. This is definitely a bug. With my pet roar at 53 and my main chacter using punishment arrow 2, at level 162 with melee at 332k and special attack at 201K I am doing a whopping less than 1000 points of damage to the boss. This is completely backwards. It was not like this a few weeks ago.

PulverOtha S104

HakilErica

Re: Why is my damage capped in world boss

Post by HakilErica » 2018-04-19 3:25

The World Boss Protection Act was part of last week's "updates" and they really took the nerf bat to most player damage. I haven't played around much yet to find all the workarounds for the new damage resistance functions they added, but the short version is defenses are now turned up to 12 (because 11 wasn't high enough) and her special is an attack-all (rather than just a file.) The new resistances also begin phasing-out within the last 30-minutes of the event.

Our Sanctuary Boss did last through all the participants' first hits this week, so that part of the overcorrection had the desired impact.

PulverOtha_S104

Post by PulverOtha_S104 » 2018-04-20 19:09

Yes, but I'm too strong for the cheats other use to do damage. Reflect as a knight. My defense is too high so I get reduced damage back. I am not level 170 yet, so I can't use the super attacks yet that ignore the defense. I do so little damage it's not even worth my time to particpate in it. Doing 0.01% damage like I am some newbie. Other who do more damage than I can, I wipe the floor with in the arena. I have tried diefferent technigues from other class, and my damge never changes. Before I could do damage but not a complete wipeout in one shot. Now players with battle rating way lower than mine are doing way more damge than I can. Because of my level, I can't use the same cheats on damage they are using, i.e. knight with reflect, because when I use it, there is no change in the damage I do. Let me know when you fix this so I can participate in world boss again and not get upset at the fact that people with half my BR are doing way more damge than I am.

HakilErica

Post by HakilErica » 2018-04-22 0:33

If you can swing the afternoon session, give it a shot. The afternoon WB on our server got reset to level 20. The first person to hit does massive damage, and then the damage resistance slams down to hose everyone else. Better than having 0.01% the whole way.